TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Hey Alicia... I spoke to you 3 years ago.. I found you

Customer Question

Hey Alicia... I spoke to you 3 years ago.. I found you helpful. More or less I face the same problems today with different dynamics... wouldnt mind speaking to you.. take care.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Alicia_MSW replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I do remember you, of course. It's nice to hear from you again. Unfortunately, I'm going away on Friday so I'm only available to talk today and a bit tomorrow -- if there's something I can help you with within those time frames, please feel free to let me know and I'll reply as soon as I can. If that won't work for you, then I can always allow another expert the opportunity to help you as well. Best wishes.