Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

I have a guy friend who keeps telling me we are not in a relationship

Customer Question

I have a guy friend who keeps telling me we are not in a relationship one min, and then from time to time he tells me that he doesn't care if i tell people that we are in a relationship?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi. There is two possibily. Or he mean that you can lie to others about being in a relationship or, he is in between the two state and never noticed yet.
Also, the definition of a "relationship" can be different for different persons. Friendship is a relationship, the relation "friendly" between two persons.
There may also be all kind of twisted reason that are only speculation. For example if he enjoy you a lot like a friend, he may want to monopolize more of your company so letting the rumor go that you are already took may repulse rivals. You could test that with jaleousy experiments :)