Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, Marriage Therapist
Experience:  Family Therapist & teacher 35+ yrs; PhD research in couples
55153673

I'm 55 and have been dating a 62 year old man past

Customer Question

I'm 55 and have been dating a 62 year old man for the past six months. At first, it was great, but after a couple of months he started worrying about money problems and has been really morose since. He's never been married, I have and have three grown children. He stays with his mother, even though he has a house of his own, but says it's too run down for us to stay there together. He is also very emotionally unevolved. This might seem so obvious about what I should do, but I really feel as though I love him and want it to work.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well, I wouldn't have even bothered if I thought it might take a day to get a response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when will I hear back about my query?
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.
This is the first time I've seen your inquiry. I am older than both of you, and 40 yrs experience as couples therapist. But today is my daughter's 27th birthday, and we're just about to go out for evening celebration. If you want to start right out with a live phone call, I have to offer Additional Services for a fee. If you accept it we get to exchange contact info and arrange a time. But it will need to be tomorrow. I'm in Atlanta, free from 1-5pm and again after 7. I will make the offer now, but you can continue on these screens before accepting and I will respond.