TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Locked by Customer Service

Customer Question

Dr. Z Only - Help with Ex - girlfriend - phone call please.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area.
Hello, I understand that you would like to speak on the phone. I will not be able to be on the phone for another 45-60 minutes at the least. Or we can schedule a phone appointment later tonight. The choice is yours?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Dr. Z

That sounds good. I am in the Eastern Standard Time Zone - 45-60 min is fine.

my phone number is *********

I was wondering how long the phone calls are?

Thanks

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
I will provide you with the additional service offer that you have to accept before a phone call can be initiated. There you can see the price and details of this additional service :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

For some reason it's not going through - is it possible to cancel this session and make a new one for the phone call.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
It said you did not accept the additional service offer. I can offer the additional service offer one more time and if it does not work, I can close this question and open a new one for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes its not going through...its better to close and open a new one...because I think Im being charged twice..thanks

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Well the additional service is an extra charge, you realize that. This is why additional services are optional and extra if you want to utilize it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oops..sorry I didnt know that Dr. Z - can I get a refund on this question then?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Well you can definitely get a refund for this question or if you like we can talk about it here in this format. I am sorry you misunderstood what the additional service offer meant, but that is the only way I can call you on the phone per JA policy.
If you do not want to talk about your relationship question here in this format, I would be happy to refer the question to customer service for a refund.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I would like a refund...thanks

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
No problem, I will refer this question to customer service then. I wish you all the best :)
*Please DO NOT respond after this as it only delays the refund process