Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

My name is ***** ***** n we separated three weeks

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** n we separated three weeks ago...cause she was to overwhelming with all da attention I was giving her..we were dating for 5 months n she was just fresh from her 18 year old relationship with her ex..a month and a half she was seperated..n she said it was to soon cause her heart wasn't heal ..war can I do
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She had caught her man cheating with her own eyes...she told she would try with me ..during our relationship she try twice n then three weeks ago she said I need time n um not ready right now..then she tells me don't put my life on hold for her if I find anyone..but also stated she not interested in anyone or looking for anyone...
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
I think it is good that she is being honest with you. Unfortunately, at this point she may just need time to heal. She was in a long relationship and was hurt. Sometimes one may think they are ready to move on and then realize they are not. It is nothing personal towards you and doesn't even mean that she wants her ex back. It just means she needs to heal and find herself. Nothing can help more than time at this point and you being there for her. It really is up to you at this point if you want to wait for her or if you want to move on. Being friends is also an option.
I wish you the very best and please let me know if I can be of further help.