therapist325
therapist325, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional counselor with specialized training in relationships.
66557191

I think im addicted to voyeurism and have these fantasy

Customer Question

Hi I think im addicted to voyeurism and have these fantasy of watching say a female officer around 30 years old blonde hair and average build having sex with a guy similar my age at 22. I would imagine this female officer to be in unform and gradually
take it off while having sex with the guy. I would see the female officer on top of him half naked with her pants down to her ankles and watch them have sexual intercourse and see that extremely endowed penis enter her vagina.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  therapist325 replied 1 year ago.
Hello-hoping I can help a little with your post. What makes you say that you think you are addicted to voyeurism? The reason I ask is it sounds like the fantasy you have described so far is just a fantasy of watching others. There is some normalcy with that. When voyeurism becomes a problem is when you are unable to control the behaviors, it begins to affect your relationships around you, legal consequences, etc. Have you experienced any of those? We as human beings are sexual and part of that is having a certain interest in sexual activities.