Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

What does street wife means?

Customer Question

What does street wife means?
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My boyfriend said to me that i was his street wife
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Street wife does that mean that im a hoe from the streets?
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
I have never heard this term before not could find anything in regards ***** ***** This may be slang talk or very well could be something that he made up himself. I would ask him directly why he says that and what that means. He should have no problem explaining this to you. I would also decide if you are happy with the way he is treating you. You ask if it means a hoe from the street. I would question if he treats you as such because regardless of what that term truly means what is most important here is what he is showing you through his actions and whether or not he is treating you with love and respect.
All the best to you and please let me know if I can be of further help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is been a lil bet over 10 days that my boyfriend doesn't have sex whit me yes im a lil bet upset he makes me feel unwanted i dont feel or see that he,really loves me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My boyfriend wants to help me get a car but i dont want his help im not used to having a guy trying to help me why does he really want to help me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can i find out if my boyfriend really lovea
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can find out if my boyfriend really loves m
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want to know if my boyfriend really loves me
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.
The best way to find out if he really loves you is by his actions. The way he treats you and makes you feel. If he is wanting to help you buy a car that is a very nice thing he wants to do. There is nothing wrong with accepting a gift if that's what he truly wants to do. This does not make you obligated to anything unless you both make an agreement in regards ***** ***** loan or etc. However, if he is helping you out of love accept his love rather than thinking of anterior motives. He may simply want to do this because he loves you and wants to make you happy. Like I said his actions will show you if he truly loves you. Love is all about respect, care, putting one up and not down, and showing all of these and more through the things one does and not necessarily what one says. If the words do not match up with the action then it becomes a concern.