Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

Theres chemistry between my boss and I that got me fired

Customer Question

Hi, I started a new job a week ago and the trainer I got is unbelievably beautiful. She seems to ask everyone else in the group questions about themselves except for me, and I'm not sure if it's to make me jealous or not. I see the way she looks at me is different to everyone else, and she seems to get jealous when I speak with other girls. I ask her about herself, and when I speak with her and when she's around me, she doesn't act like herself, like she's a bit nervous sometimes, and I found it hard to help her relax. She's also divorced but hasn't changed her surname over yet, and she fired me last night without any prior warning. I just got an angry look as I was leaving, then a call from my recruiter last night saying that I didn't pick up the computer systems fast enough. What's going on?

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hi. This may got many factors.
Perhaps you were low on the initial recruitment list and because all others meeted expectation, you got bumped out of the list because they have enough employees.
Perhaps others in the group filled a complain saying it was inapropriate behavior to have flirting.
Perhaps you misread her intention and she saw this as harassment.
Perhaps you indeed were not pickin up the computer system fast enough. The love hormone (oxytocin) can get you in a state of euphoria similar to alcohol intake. This can fool a lot of houses sense and make us bad judge of our behaviors.
Perhaps you got a rival in the place and he made sure to push you out.
I can't 100% put the finger on it because i was not there.