Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

I am male .My fiancé received a text at a party from a girlfriend

Customer Question

I am male .My fiancé received a text at a party from a girlfriend saying " I have lost all respect for you " they had been in a fight . I asked to see her text but on the way home she deleted all her texts saying her memory had gotten full . She had taken a ton of pictures that day and keeps a ton on her phone . She said the little white button appeared. So she deleted texts . It's obvious she was deleting something to hide from me. My friends say you have to trust her and that her phone is her property. We are about to get married . I asked to get the deleted texts from the phone company or her SIM card . We have been dating two years . The first month she deleted some from a guy. I love her but really confused . We've talked about it and she has sworn in her children's lives that nothing has occurred . Need advice
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I would let that one pass personally, she may have made something she is not proud of but not very important. The information is not lost, you could always ask what it was to the one she was in fight with if you can locate her (surely someone at that party know where she is).
As for the phone being her propriety, that is totally right.