PATRICIA
PATRICIA, HAPPILY MARRIED FOR 19 YEARS
Experience:  EXPERIENCED IN LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS
18263522

I met this girl a few months ago and we have been in pretty

Customer Question

I met this girl a few months ago and we have been in pretty constant contact through texts since. She lives interstate from me, so has been purely a friendly texting relationship. My friends and I spent a weekend away in her city over the weekend and hung
out with her and her friends. While it was kind of flirty, I couldn't really get a good gauge on whether she was interested or not so I didn't want to try anything based on the fact that we have all become quite friendly and I don't want to make it awkward/ruin
things. I think she is amazing, but apart from a few through away lines its been tough to read whether I'm stuck in the friend zone or not. I was thinking about sending her a bunch of flowers later in the week just as a friendly gesture, but at the same time
to put the feelers out a bit. They wouldn't be an over the top bunch of flowers and the card would just have something light and friendly in it. I was wondering whether you think it is a good idea or whether it might come across as too much and a bit creepy?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 1 year ago.
Hello tt19fx40, hope you are having a great day. I say you talk to her, and let her know where you stand, and how you feel. We are always so afraid of what people think of us. So what if she says no she just wants to be friends, maybe it will turn into something at a later time. If not, you will have a best friend for life. I think you should know a person first, and then see where it goes. Don't be too pushy, and just let time and God guide you. If it is God's will, it will be, and what God puts together, no man can separate.
Hope I have shed some light and encouragement.
Have a great day, and thank you for choosing Just Answer.