PATRICIA
PATRICIA, HAPPILY MARRIED FOR 19 YEARS
Experience:  EXPERIENCED IN LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS
18263522

My 20 yr old wife wants a divorce

Customer Question

My 20 yr old wife wants a divorce
Category: Relationship
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 1 year ago.
Hello dlfpw07w, I am reading your question now.
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 1 year ago.
Hello dlfpw07w, how long have you two been married? One thing that you must remember is the way you felt when you first got together. Think about what is making her want a divorce. Think of the vows you made. A good married with have it’s ups and downs. That is part of life. For a good marriage to work, it takes three. You must have a strong band for your marriage to survive. God must be first, and you and your wife come together to hold the marriage together, with God in the center. Whenever you have trials and troubles, you must go to God, and he will be your provider, your healer your everything. I am not sure how long you two have been arguing before the point of where she wants a divorce. I am not sure if you have tried anything already. Whether you have tried counseling, or any other method. God truly is the only true counselor that can mend your marriage. Turn to the bible and lean not to your own understanding. If it is God’s will, your marriage will work.
I have listed some bible verses for your marriage. I hope it helps your marriage, and brings you closer to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Thank you for using JustAnswer.
Good Luck.