Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology helping with relationships
50444359

Just asked another question

Customer Question

Just asked another question
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
Hi. It's nice to hear from you again. I don't see, however, another question from you after our last discussion which closed in February of 2014.If you could paste in for me in a response here the other question you've just asked, I think that would be the most efficient way for me to help with it.I'll wait for your reply,Dr. Mark
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm checking in to see if the reply was helpful or if you need more follow up. I would be very interested in hearing back from you on whether you thought my response was helpful or if we need to continue with further discussion. My goal is for you to feel like you've gotten Great Service from me and the site. If we need to continue the discussion for that to happen, then please feel free to reply and we'll continue working on this. If the answer has given you the help you need, please remember to give a rating of 5 (Great Service) or 4 (Informative and helpful), or even 3 (Got the job done) button. This will make sure that I am credited for the answer and you are not charged anything more than the deposit you already made by pressing any of these buttons. Thanks, ***** *****