Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

Husband mentally has high drive but physically low

Husband mentally has high sex drive but physically low sex drive I asked him to get his. Loos checked he goes says he did it and his levels are fine. Don't you think I should have been involved since I had the issue? He wants sex but can't cause of our credit card bills that incurred because I quit my job and became self employed.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Your job or your bills has nothing to do with his sex drive. If his testosterone levels are good, then he is just not interested in having sex with you.

You cannot make him love you or desire you and you could surely do better than a man with herpes who is not interested in you sexually.

You should concentrate your energy on getting your new business going. It seems like a great waste of time to try to make this work when there seems to be no hope. You can do a better. You need to find someone who deeply desires and cherishes you.

I wish you great success, and shall continue to keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,