Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

Elliott, I told my friend who is quite heavy about the young

Elliott, I told my friend who is quite heavy about the young boy who came to my house who was very large and overweight and physical activity made him breathe and sweat heavily, and I felt bad for him. Than she asked me if noticed SHE was sweating when I saw her and I said no.... oops... the conversations topic changed when I found her judgemental of another issue we were discussing... next I called her up to tell her by message that in no way was I speaking about her and I sensed tension in our....

Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear Dawn,

This is a forgiveable gaff that you committted. It is not a hanging offense and should not be spoken of again. Every time you speak about it you are reminding her that you notice that she is overweight and now have to walk on eggshells about it.

That only makes matters worse.

Don't say another work and just let it go.

Trying to make amends is just rubbing salt in the wound.

This will pass. I have done the same thing and have embarrassed myself in the same way by being honestly thoughtless about something small which may seem larger to aonther person or which you may think seem larger.

She did take note of what you said by her comment, and was annoyed. This is not a friendship breaker.

Let is fade away without another peep from you.

God bless you Dawn

Warmest regards,

Elliott
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I will not bring it up again. Thank you.

I shall keep you in my prayers, Dawn.

Big smile Cool

Elliott
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Spoken about it once is okay? When I left the message, that is. I wont bring it up again, as that could only make things worse

Absolutely. Those are my thoughts as well. Just move ahead as if nothing happened and it will fade away.

I wish you the best.

Elliott
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have a good weekend Elliott

You too. I am going to take a hot spa right now ! ! ! ! ! ! ! A mini-vacation :)

That's all I get.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Chuckle that sounds relaxing actually, even if for a short time.

Register Here