Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist

Hi , I found a picture of my girlfriend at a hotel, I think

Hi , I found a picture of my girlfriend at a hotel, I think she was there with someone else, the picture says cyberlink youcam photos , the name of the hotel and the time it was taken. She says that picture was taking at her home in her bedroom and she was not near a hotel, is she lying ?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 8 months ago.
Hello. It is very possible she was home. When pictures are taken in this time of global satellites and technology with phones, photos are mislabeled ALL the time. I have had it happen to me personally several times when my pictures have been labeled in completely different countries from where I was actually located. I have seen it happen with friends and family as well, so it is quite common for photos to be mislabeled with technology.
I would be concerned with trust issues in your relationship if you have that and go further into what might cause it, but I would give her the benefit of doubt, as mistakes like this are quite common.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

but she had no computer at the time, so someone elses computer was used

I was assuming the picture was taken with a phone. Phone pictures pick up random satellites.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

cyberlink youcam is a compuer program , mostly installed in lap-tops makes good pictures and editing these pictures is a snap.

I believe the laptop was connected to the hotels wifi that's why it gave that location

My trust issue is that she is still on 3 dating sites, taljing to different men, she says they are all just friends .

Am I crazy ???

If he is on dating sites an actively talking to men, you have a legitimate argument for overall trust problems. I think you need to sit down with her and evaluate your relationship, where you are, what you expect from each other and make sure you are on the same page. If it seems like she isn't ready to dedicate herself to you, you may want to rethink your situation. Trust is the most important foundation in any relationship from friendships to marriage. You can't live everyday with someone who has no regard for your feelings on this matter.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

so the picture then was more likely taken at that hotel

I think I need to break up this relationship, trust is just about gone, cant handle lies and deseption

That doesn't mean that for sure. You have a right to be suspicious though. I agree if this is a pattern with her, it may be best to move on.
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience: Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist