Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

Im in relationship with a girl who is into me and I feel like

I'm in relationship with a girl who is into me and I feel like we are just close friends that get sexual sometimes.I dont put much afford and that is conenient for me but dont feel satisfaaction or real sex drive with her. I think she knows about it and just avoid discussing that in fear to loose any relationship with me. Sometimes I meet other girls and feel attraction but afraid to develop further contact because I can loose existing girlfriend.
In past I had a girl that I start loving after being together for 8-9 months. Should I wait and hope that will happen againg or break up and seek someone I'm attracted to??
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

As you say, thiis is convenient, but the longer you are in this relationship, the more painful it will be to break up.

If you know that this is not the woman that you want to be with, and I know from your previous questions that you want a serious relationship at some time.

It is possible that you are bonding with her. Sometimes, just being together, intimately, over time, creates a real bond that can be lasting.

Consider how you will feel about losing her. Will it be a lasting hurt or will it be bad only for her?

It is hard to hurt someone else, but staying in a relationship without love will hurt the other person, and in fact will hurt both of you in the end.

If you think this will never work, then leave the relationship. If you are not sure, then hang in there. It is your choice and you should follow your heart or your instincts.

I shall keep you both in my prayers.

Warm regards,