Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

Im sad our conversation got locked! a lot more has happened!

Customer Question

Im sad our conversation got locked! a lot more has happened! and he wasnt able to come but he did say happy birthday but only because my friend went and told him to and im mad at her for it!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 8 months ago.
Dear ***** :

Even though your friend had to tell him I still feel he would have wished you a happy birthday.

Dear ***** :

But your friend gave him a good excuse to contact you. It made things less akward for him.

Dear ***** :

You don't want to be mad at her for that because she was just looking out for you. She knows how much you care about him and she wanted him to wish you a happy birthday.

Dear ***** :

She just didn't want you to be disappointed.

Dear ***** :

Even though she told him he did not have to say happy birthday so I feel this is a good step in the right direction.

Dear ***** :

What you want to do now is contact him and tell him all about your birthday.

Dear ***** :

It is a good conversation starter. Then tell him you wish he was there.

Customer:

Im scared to! I accidently unadded him on snap chat then readded him which im sure got him to think what? then i liked his instagram picture today and i NEVER do that do u think hell think anything of it?

Customer:

?

Customer:

Debra are you there?

Dear ***** : I would explain what happened with snap so he doesn't think you are made at him. People often unfriend or unadd someone when they are upset with someone or they do not want them in their life. This is why you should explain so he does not get the wrong idea.
Dear ***** : That was a good idea liking one of his pictures on Instagram..
Dear ***** : That will show him that you are still there.
Customer:

Okay and yeah it was kinda a big step for me to though cause i have never liked one of his pictures...

Dear ***** :

That was really good that you took that step because it shows him you are interested in what he is doing.

Dear ***** :

I feel you should do more things like that so he knows that you want to be a part of his life.

Customer:

Okay ill try and i accidently did that snap chat thing again... :/

Dear ***** :

I feel you should explain what happens on snap. You should ask him if he has evert done it because you keep doing it by accident.

Customer:

im to scared to talk to him

Dear ***** : Don't be afraid to talk with each.
Dear ***** : Why don't you try talking with him on snap.
Dear ***** : I think that is where he is most comfortable.
Customer:

I can try but its gunna take a lot for me to do it and i dont know if he'll even reply

Dear ***** : Take the chance. He might reply right away. It is worth trying to see. Do not be worried.
Customer:

Okay i have to build up courage though..

Dear ***** : You can do this. I want you to look at things this way. He either is going to respond or he's going to wait to respond but he will be glad to hear from you.
Customer:

okay ill try this week cause i have tons of things going on tonight and tomorrow and i need to build up some strength to do it. I was actually in his town last night because my family is originally from there so we all hunt there and stay and my grandmas and i hung with his friends later and i missed him...is that normal? even if its almost a year after we've ended?

Dear ***** : Yes, it is very normal.
Dear ***** : That was a good idea hanging out with his friends. It must have been nice to see everyone.
Dear ***** : Your feelings for him are still there and are very strong that is why after a year you still miss him and want him in your life.
Dear ***** : This week will be good to talk with him. I would mention you were in town and that you seem his friends.
Dear ***** : That is a great conversation starter you could even text him.
Dear ***** : I am sure he would be interested in hearing how much fun you had.
Dear ***** : Im sure his friends mentioned that they were with you.
Dear ***** : So he probably already knows.
Dear ***** : But I would tell him. It is good to start with that you were in town.
Dear ***** : Next time maybe you should text him the next time you are going in town.
Dear ***** : Then he might meet up with his friends to see you.
Customer:

I feel like his friends might not have told him...but idk maybe thats cause he doesnt hang with them anymore really idk... but im so scared to text him... like i honestly feel so stupid..

Dear ***** : You should not feel stupid. I am sure he wants to hear from you.
Customer:

I just feel dumb because i still like him and care...sometimes i feel like i should just be done but my heart doesnt let me and rejection is what i fear... i dont want to text him and not get an answer.. I heard a song yesterday that described mine and isaks relationship to a T so ive been missing him a little more...

Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience: I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Also i saw him tweet the other day saying something about his senior year and hockey and it made me want to cry... Ive been thinking about him a lot these past few days and how hes gunna leave and ill never see him again... and i cant help but want to stop him from leaving...

He is going to be going through a huge transition from senior year until he decides what he wants to do next in his life. I do not know what his plans are but he could be preparing for college or going to look for a job. After you graduate you just do not know where life is going to take you. But I am sure he has a plan in mind for his future. That would be a great thing to talk about something he knows. Ask him about his life plans. You want to be informed on what he is doing. That way you can discuss what he is going to be doing in his life. I feel he will open up about his future he will want to share that with you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I wish i wasnt so scared to reach out to him...we had a rough breakup so i feel like he still hates me..

I want you to just think like you are talking with a close friend. You need to not think of the pressure of talking you him. Think it like he is just a best friend who you want to share your life with. It is important that you just open up and let him get yo know you again. You want him to be a part of your everyday life but you need to open up and share it with him. Do not be scared.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I am scared im afraid of what hell say and how hell react and everything...i am so scared that after this year im going to lose him forever...

I don't want you to think about losing him forever because something could develop here. Things can change very fast and you both could start a relationship again. You do not want to lose contact with him , so you need to keep communicating. I know you are scared and I do not feel you should be afraid of what he might say. I think he will talk with you in a kind way do you have nothing to worry about. I would contact him.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Im such a baby when it comes to talking to him. I fear rejection so i dont like putting myself in those situations. I was at his house this past weekend cause i had to drop off his sisters coat and he wasnt home but being there made me miss him A TON and i just wanted to go sleep up i his bed and feel happy again... My friend isnt being much help and hasnt been lately with everything, shes kinda been whatever so i cant totally go talk to her about it and stuff. its just really hard for me to not do anything and sit here but its also really hard for me to try and look stupid... idk what i can do.

You need to talk with him. You should say I was at your house dropping off your sisters coat. You want to keep communicating with him. That is how you will establish this relationship. Do not be afraid if rejection. Just talk with him like you would talk with your friend. Your friend should be supportive and listen to how you feel you need to talk in order to get the courage up to talk with him.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I know i need to talk with him and my mom has been on me about texting him but i feel like if i do and hes with his friends he wont reply and hell tell them even though they all love me and i really want to text him i just cant get myself too...im so scared of everything and i dont wanna be let down again... Im going though before Thanksgiving if i can get myself to.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I did it! I texted him! it took me a few hours to be able to hit send but i did it! heres our convo:

Me- Hey!

Him- Hello!

M-What r u up to?

H- Just chillin at home! You?

M-Sounds fun! On my way back from hockey.

H-Ooh where was that at?!

M- In B. It wasnt that cool but we have a suite so i went! Hows your hockey going?

H-Ooh nicee! Good!

M- Yeah! Good! Whens your first game?

H- Tuesday!

M- Oh! Against who?!

H- R

M- Oooh! They good? or dont you know?

H- Idk they have a few good players!

M- Ahh icic! Did Brady actually join?

H-Ya hahaha

M- OMG. Hes not very good right?

H- Haha hes not the worst player!

M- No way! serious?

H-Yaa!

M- Whos worse than him?

H- Lane and Elijah

M-Ohh dont know them... is Elijah black?

H-Yaa

M- Then maybe i do idk... Have you looked at any colleges?

H- Und and Nothern michigan

M- Oh sweet! Do u plan on just those 2 or are u going to look at some more?

H-No clue!

M- Im surprised u looked at Und!

H- Haha why?

M-Cause thats the SIOUX

H- Haha ya but its a decent college thats not to expensive!

M-Thats true i considered there for a while but St Cloud is the same price and bigger...Do u wanna still play hockey in college?

H- Idk yet! haha

M-Thats scary to think you graduate! lol its a lot of decisions that have to be made.

H-yeaaaa

M-R u excited?!

H- Not really ha

M- I dont blame you!

H-yaaa its rough

M- Rough? What do you mean?

H- Its gunna suck

M-Oh yeah! i dont want to have to pay for everything!

H-yaaaaa me neither

M-its gunna blow...

H-yaaaa it will

M- But the parties will be fun!

H- haha i guess!

M-well it depends on the college too... So anything new with you?

H- yaa and not really! You?

M- Nope me neither...Lol im lame haha

H-haha i guess!

M- Well if nothings new with you that makes you lame too!

H- Haha I suppose

M-Yeah. Did you have fun on ur birthday?

H- Haha yaa why?

M- Just wondering cause i hadnt asked you..lol u didnt even talk to you when u was at your house this summer.. Sorry!

H-Haha true! I was just wondering!

M- Hahah yeah okay! Btw thanks for letting nichole and I come over that night!

H- haha ya no problem!

M-It was fun! but i still strongly dislike buddy!(his dog) He trys to rape me...

H- Haha ya i know he does that!

M-Did grace tell you what happened when i dropped here coat off?

H- Nope haha

M- Well she was giving me a hug n started carrying me into the kitchen and buddy started attacking my leg n she turned n i hit my head so i fell and he jumped on my leg so i ran into the living room and he starred at me then he started chasing me.. ur dog is horny lol

H- Haha irs sounds like it

M-But still mean...

H- Haha he isnt that bad

M- Hes pretty scary

End of our convo

That was a great text conversation. Wow! That went awesome. You can tell he was excited to hear from you. He kept the conversation going. He talked more what a great sign. You can tell he enjoyed your conversation. You asked perfect questions for him to answer. It also was a very long conversation. That was excellent that you texted him and see you had nothing to be afraid or worried about. He wanted to hear from you. I think he doesn't just text you because he is unsure if you want to hear from him, so he waits for you to text him. You both have things in common and I feel that he loves talking with you. You need to keep communicating with him that conversation went so well. One thing if you look is the exclamation marks that is how you know he is excited to hear from you. Plus his answers were really good this time. I see changes from your last conversations. He is getting more comfortable with you and opening up more. I am so glad you texted him. This was very successful. I am sure he is thinking if you today and your conversation. You even put in about the dog which was a cute funny story. You made him feel comfortable to talk with you. Now you have to keep those communication lines open. You want him to stay interested. You both had such an amazing conversation that he will be thinking if you. Now you have to have another one. This way he knows how much you are interested in being in his life. Could you please accept my answer so I can get credited for my work. Thank you.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

So you thought it went well? i was surprised he kept the conversation going! I expected a lot less... i was happy we talked for an hour! So should i text him back in a couple days? i dont wanna seem to clingy/needy/annoying..

That is exactly what I saw was that he kept the conversation going because he wanted to talk too you. He did not want to keep the conversation short because he was worried you would say ok I have to go, so he was trying to keep you texting so he could talk with you. You should text him again. You want him to know that the conversation went great and you enjoy talking with him. Before you text think if some things that you would want to say to keep the conversation going. You want to be prepared. I would try to text even longer this time. Tell him a story about something that you did in the last few days. The story about the dog was perfect. You want to talk about things going on in your life that are positive and also ask him how he is doing and see if he will share something with you as well. This is going very well and what you have to do is communicate more. I would text again. Thank you for your question.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I did communicate again... He had a game yesterday so I texted him. Here's the convo..Me- Good luck tonight!Him- Thanks! Then I had heard the game cause I didn't want text how it went if it went bad so I texted him again later...Me- How did the 1st game go?Him-We Won 3-0! M- Ah yay! Good job! Score some goals er what? H- ya 2 hahaM- Solid! Congrats!H- Thanks So idk I kinda feel like I bothered him...

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
So idk if i should keep trying... Plus he commented on that girl he had a thing withs photo... It hurt seeing that...
You are doing so good with communicating. I want you to keep communicating with him because it is working. The reason why this is important is because he will look forward too hearing from you. He is going to get use too you contacting him. It is important that you continue exactly what you are doing. This is how you build a relationship with each other again. You want to not think of other girls because that does not mean he is not interested in you. That is just a friendly communication between two people. You want to think about just you and him. Others girls will not matter if you are winning him over. He will only be interested in you. Make sure you communicate with him again.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Its hard for me to text him now... I feel like im annoying him and if he cared he would text me... plus the whole other girl thing set me back cause it hurt seeing that... What does she have that i dont? I wish i could just win him over... I dont understand..

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

This weekend was CRAZY! So my family is originally from the town isak lives in so we went up for Thanksgiving and stayed the whole weekend. He had a couple games so i went to the one on friday and that girl i mentioned she was back from college and she was there and i think she knew who i was because i was standing in line and i recognized her and turned so she couldnt look at me then she moved to look at me again. Then i went and sat down and Isaks little sister came and got me so i could go talk to isaks mom and i went and sat down by her and shunay was like 5 rows infront of us and she kept looking back at Isaks mom and i. Then i went on saturday and she was there again and she saw me and i was with isaks little sister eating and i went to go sit down and shunay came and sat like 3 rows ahead of me then after the game i went to pizza hut with my grandma and i accidently parked next to shunay and she was like one booth over from me it was weird.. then i went and drove around with isaks cuzin who is also my friend and he saw isaks truck was running so he pulled over on a different street where we could see isaks truck and he texted isak and was like Sup? and isak said " Not much just going over to shunays cause for some odd reason she wanted to hang" i was PISSED! so then his cuzin took my phone and texted him this:

Me- Hey isak im in town chillin at my gmas really bored would you w***** *****gout later tonight?

Him- Haha well im actually going to zebs house!

M-Oh whose all there?

H- Umm hockey team!

M-Till when?

H-Noo clue!

M-Ok

H- Sowwy!

then i didnt text him and i had to drop his cuzin off at cenex cause thats where he was meeting isak and so isak comes and starts drifting and whipping shitties and i just got in my car and left. Then later it was like 1 in the morning i actually texted him this was our convo..

Me-So since we didnt get to hang this time can we possibly when im back again? Just like watch a movie or something?

Him- Haha would that be weird??

M-Idk if you made it. It wouldnt have to be.

H-I suppose.

M- Its not like super serious get back together stuff. its just watching a movie ya know?

H-True!

M-I was afraid you were thinking that... Ive let go of our not so good past and want to move forward so watching a movie or even skating will help. Idk if you have moved on from what we said to each other but i have and i dont wanna remember it or be reminded we said dumb shit but we were mad so i hope your over the past and okat with a mocie or skating as just starting over

H- Im over it but i didnt know if it would be awkward
M- I gotcha! i wouldnt want it to be awkward so if try hard not to make it! if your willing to can we just try a movie or skating?

H-If im not busy i suppose!

M- Okay dont chicken out on me..

H- Haha okay!

M- Why r u still up?

H- I was at zebs!

M- Oh yeah your cuzin called me... was it fun?

H- Idk not really everyone was just hammered except for like 3 and me.

M-Oh makes sense! Was keez drunk? I saw his instagram pic

H- Ya haha

M- Oh lord... Ur mom was so cute at the hockey game! She was cheering for you and then shed get mad and yell at you! it was cute!

H- Haha that doesnt surprise me!

M- But when i was talking to your mom and aunt shunay kept looking at me...does she know who i am?

H- I have no clue!

M- Ohh haha! alright! Do you and shunay still talk like a thing or no?

H- No she just wanted to talk we havent talked in awhile!

M- Ahh icic fun fun! ur mom mentioned you playing juniors?

H- I have no clue yet!

M-Oh she was telling me about it but u had told me before that u didnt know so i didnt say anything.. ur aunt thought i was married too by the way..

H- Haha really!

then the convo was boring kinda? well just nothing to do with us like this part i told you about! Im freaking out cause i feel like he wont hang with me...i want 1 last chance at this!

Expert:  Dear Debra replied 7 months ago.
This was a great conversation and it was very realized and comfortable. I feel that he is being to open up and understand more where you are coming from. I think he is more comfortable with the thought of you being able to talk and hang out together without the pressure of being uncomfortable with each other. It seems like he knows the past needs to stay in the past so you both can move on together and get this relationship back on track. It is nice to see you both communicating and forgiving what has happened. I am sure the distance was because of things that were said in the past, but now it is time to go forward and keep communicating to establish that bond that connection. This is going great, so you want to keep communicating with you, you can tell he loves hearing from you and the conversations are getting better and better. he is getting more comfortable with you again to open up and talk more.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Do u think ill back out? Like not hang out... i havent talked to him in a couple days cause ive been stressing over it and i didnt want to say things that would scare him like randomly say oh my i miss you soo much what not what not... i can text him later this week because he has a hockey tourny this weekend but im just scared hell back out...

You should not back out in hanging out with him, this is your time to have a nice time together and to reconnect. I would make sure you keep in contact with him so he does not get the impression you want to back out. I would text him about his hockey torment that will give you both something to talk about together. You can wish him luck and plan seeing each other. Make sure you text him.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

oops my bad i meant him...i feel like he will back out... I would text him but we have nothing to talk about...

I would text him about hockey and see how things are going with that and I do not feel he will bail out on you, I think he is going to want to give things a chance to see how things go. I think he will be curious if this will work out with you together watching a movie or just join out in general.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I will after his long weekend of hockey! I just feel like he will bail cause he thinks about what other people will say and stuff i really hope he doesnt but i f have a feeling he will idk tho...

It will be a good time to talk with him after his weekend of hockey. I think he will need someone to share everything that happened the weekend. It would be good for you to text to ask him how everything went and if he had fun. I am sure he has plenty of stories to tell. Him caring about what other people think is something he needs to not worry about. He should always think about what is best for him and what he wants to do in life. He needs to remember it is his life and people will always have opinions. People do not all think the same so this is why he needs to not let things bother him like that only he knows what is best for him. It is important for you to be there once he is done this weekend because he will see you are there for him. Please accept my answer so I can get credited for my work.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Okay ill text him! im just really afraid of him being caught up in what people think and not take a chance and hang out ya know?

I think he will take the chance because he has feelings for you. I think that when you have strong feelings for someone what people think and say gets pushed aside because all you see is the person you love right in front of you. I think he will hang out, but you have to text to make sure you keep this plan.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I am hanging out with him but not just us two. His cousin and my friend will be with but i friend thinks that shes gunna ditch isak and i and idk how well thats gunna go and im super nervous and i cant not think about it without getting major butterflies..

I think it is good that you will also have other people there because it will help keep the conversation going.
You will not have to be so nervous because you will have others with you to make you feel more comfortable. I think you both will have great time and do not be nervous because you want to feel relaxed. Just think of all the fun you are going to have and do not be nervous. This is your chance to reconnect with each other again.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I know that right before we hang out i will be freaking out because just thinking about it my stomach goes crazy... I just feel so compared to the girl he went to prom with and had a little thing with... I feel like i cant compare to her...

You should not be thinking about comparing yourself to anyone because love is love. People no matter how someone looks or acts people just fall in love. There is just something about a person that you fall in love with and you don't always see their looks or how they act, it is just love. It is when you just see the person for who they are and you just know this is who you want to spend your life with. It doe not matter who he went to prom with because you are you and he cares about you. He wants to hang out with you and see if you both can reconnect. I want you to block everything out and just focus on you and him. Do not think of other girls or who he is talking with, you want to focus on winning over his heart. You want to be the one the other girls feel is a competition. If you have his heart then you have nothing to worry about. I see him willing to give things another try because he cares about you, he wants to see you. So no freaking out and just think about you and him and how much he wants to see you. You both have been reestablishing a relationship together. It is grown by you communicating more with him. Now you both are going to hang out and reconnect this relationship. It is time for your second chance with each other. Please accept my answer so I can get credit for my work. Thank you.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Of course we ended up not hanging out... He had hockey Friday night and he didnt get back from his game till like 2 or 3 and then he was up at 5 to go watch his friend race in another town and so when i texted him " Im with Marco and Nichole met us behind cenex" i didnt get a reply then marco tried calling him and he didnt answer so we went to his house and nichole went up to the door and asked if isak was home so his dad went and checked and isak was sleeping.... so we ended hanging out just the 3 of us and i never got an answer or an apology from isak i feel like he honestly doesn't care at all... what do i even do now?

You want to contact him and text him a message saying something like this, "I'm sorry we missed you, by the time we all got to your house, you were sleeping. I guess we will have to set this up another time. You seemed busy. But we had fun." then you want to say all the things you did. You do not want to make him feel guilty or that you are upset with him. You want him to still remain comfortable in the relationship. You do not want him to back off thinking you are upset with him. You want him to feel comfortable talking with you. You do not want him avoiding you because he might be afraid you will be mad at him. So even if he does not answer you still need to make thing ok.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

But i feel like he wants nothing to do with me...

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

What am i suppose to do now that i feel like he wants nothing to do with me.. that makes me super afraid to text him...

You want to text him because he will think you are upset with him. You do not want to give him the wrong impression.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I havent talked to you in a long time! not much has happened... I have realized everything ive done had gotten me closer but not to close...he is talking to a new girl now...it hurts and i know i need to be done and i wish i could be but i cant and its hard...i have no one to talk to... they all have turned on me. Its tough time for me and its hard for me to get through... Yesterday the girl he has been recently been talking to and currently is followed me on twitter idk how she knows me... ive never seen her in person or been around her. She isnt good friends with isaks sisters so idk how she found me or heard of me... and idk why she would have followed me... im and ex... ugh! its not fun being me anymore.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

and most of my friends said that they think he could have brought me up.. but why would he? hes the one who ended it and wanting nothing to do with me for the longest time so why does he get to say my name to another girl? The only reason i could think of is when you still care you still talk about them and idk if thats true but maybe thats why...or he said something bad about me.

Expert:  Dear Debra replied 6 months ago.
he reason why he is taking about you to the girl is because he is not over you yet. People often can not help themselves from talking about the person they care about. They forget often who they are talking to about the person and even some times they are comparing the person to the person they are with. He is not over you if she is following you on twitter. That is someone trying to be friends and watch you at the same times to see if you and him are talking or if you are talking about him in anyway. I would continue to talk with him because he is not in any way over you at all. It is important for you to keep talking too him. he still cares and can not help himself from talking about you to the new girl. He will realize that no one compares too you. You want to stay in contact because he does care about you. I know it is hard to communicate with him but I see progress in the messages. I seen him getting more comfortable with you and opening up more. He will see that you are the one he wants to be with.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You really think so? She just followed me on instagram too!! Why is she?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I also just talked to one of his friends n they said he was obsessed with this girl idk if he was just saying that or not but it really really hurt...
Yes, I do. She is trying to be your friend with you because she wants to fit in with you because she knows that he likes you. She figures if she is friends with you she will know if you are around him or not by if you post pictures or talk about him. He must talk about you a lot because she wants to be your friend because she knows how much he likes you. She could be trying to figure out what is going on between you both. I feel this is a good sign that he is still interested because this girl would never do all these things. He has been talking about you too her. You don't want to listen to people when they tell you things like that because only he knows who he cares about. Guys often talk guy talk and it doesn't always mean its true. Only he knows how he feels about you. I know those type of comments hurt but you have to just brush them off because you want to stay focused on you and him.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Okay...they lost a kid in their town who graduated last year so they are going through a tough time there and last night i tweeted "Tears are apart of life, they conqure the impossible, they make you feel alive." and she favorited my tweet like 2 seconds after i tweeted it... it was crazy fast and that kid that said isak was obsessed with her well he said he didnt actually know. so idk...im just scared.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

That was fast to favorite your sweet. She is really trying hard to be your friend. When someone talks about you that much I think she feels she needs to be friends with you. That is very sad for the loss and you should tell him you are there if he needs to talk. Now the kid doesn't know how he feels about her because I feel like he never knew or he might have told him he is not into her. I want you to stay focused and not think about anyone you think he might be interested in because I feel he is into you, but doesn't know what to do.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Okay i will! also tonight he was with that kid that told me those lies and they snapped me and i didnt recognize him because it was at a weird angle and they snapped me 2 more times...why do they do that to me?

He knows his friend is interested in you and that is why he told those lies to see how you would react. I think that was to see how you would responded. Now they snapped you and I feel he is very interested in you but is just worried to admit it too you because he is not sure how you feel about him. Now you have to just keep doing what your doing because it is working. He is doing little things that show he is interested and trying to get your attention. Any time a friend is involved it means they are talking about you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

But they were at a party so maybe that's why they snapped me idk...I actually haven't talked to him in a while since the time we didn't hang out...I'm planning on texting him on Thursday because he has a game against a tough team so I'm going to wish him good luck but I've honestly been doing nothing. Idk how to feel about the other girl though I feel like since she's from there she's gunna get him ya know?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

That is a good idea to text him about his game because it shows that you are interested in his life and that you are there for him. That shows that you care about him, which if he has any mixed emotions about how you feel about him, he will begin to realize how you feel. They were at a party and I feel like he was thinking of you and that is why he snapped you. I think you should not worry about the other girl, you need to just focus on keeping in contact with him and communicating as much as you can. He will see that you are the one that is always there supporting him in everything he does. I feel like he wants you in his life but has no idea how to approach doing that because he does not know how you feel about the whole situation. Stay in contact with him that is really important, you should defiantly contact him on Thursday. He might think you are upset with him because you both did not hang out. He might think that he ruined his chances with you. You want him to know that everything is ok and you are still here in his life. If you could please accept my answer. Thank you.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Today school is cancelled because of a blizzard so he doesnt have his game...i feel like since he talks to her if i txt him he is going to be a bit standoff ish...i havent talked to him in a while so idk how it would go... I also tweeted and that girl retweeted me... then today i saw her tweet and isak favorited it...i feel like he actually is into her.... it scares me..

Do not worry about this other girl. I want you to contact him about the blizzard. That is a great conversation starter. You can say that is to bad the storm canceled your game. You can even just talk about the snow. I feel like this is a great way to get a conversation going. It is a good reason to contact him. You can even ask if he is ok in the storm. I am sure he is bored being stuck in and disappointed their is no game. Contact him today.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Sorry debra i didnt talk to him that day i have yet to. I did though almost run into seeing him twice yesterday! i took his sister to lunch and when i went to drop her off his pickup was running and he walked out right as i drove away and then i went skating with a friend earlier and we left her car at the rink and after i dropped his sister off i went to bring her to her car and he had just pulled in so we took a little extra time getting to her car...

Its time to talk too him. I think he must feel you are upset with him. I would try and contact him. I am sure he has no idea how you feel about him. Its important that he know how you feel. Its time to communicate. You could even say I just missed you twice yesterday, would have liked to see you. You need to break the ice a little with him. He must think your mad at him. You want him to know you are still interested.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We lost our battle.... He is now seeing that girl who followed me on everything.... Found out today and it's been hurting...I guess they hangout but always downstairs and ugh I can't even believe it or put my feelings into words idk what to do many more. I lost n I still care...
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 5 months ago.
I don't want you to lose hope in both of you having a relationship again. Some times people date other people thinking that they can replace the one they still have feelings for, but then they find out that they can not replace the one they love. When you love someone there are just certain qualities that they have that no one else has and these qualities can not be replaced. People can try to replace their feelings thinking that can move on with someone else, but they soon find out that they can't hide their feelings any longer and they leave the person to try to get back the one they love. Some times the person takes them back, but some times it is too late because the person has moved on. Right now he knows you are there and want to be with him, so he just assumes if things do not work out with this girl, you will still be there for him. If you were seeing someone else, things would be different he would be worried that he lost you. This often happens when someone moves on and they want you back and it is too late because you feel in love with someone else. You should really think about that he risk losing you by waiting. I do from everything you have told me I feel he has feelings for you, but is concerned that you both might break up again, so I feel he is trying to see if he can move on but he is going to realize he can't.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I just feel really replaced... like that girl is going to win over his family and take everything i once had... his sister doesnt talk to me anymore i just feel so super replaced..

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I just feel really replaced... like that girl is going to win over his family and take everything i once had... his sister doesnt talk to me anymore i just feel so super replaced

Why don't we start with why the sister no longer talks too you? Did something happen?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No nothing happened except him like starting to get kinda serious with this girl... She has me on snapchat cause thats how we used to always talk and now she never talks to me when before she wouldnt leave me alone n is putting pics of her and shelby on her story n it kinda hurts...im losing them
She is trying to accept the new girl and I am sure it is hard for her to just cut down her talking with you. There also might be an issue where he told his sister to cut down on talking with you because his girlfriend might be jealous that his family still is involved with you. I think he might have said something because I don't think she would just not talk with you anymore when you were both friends. I would mention it too her and see what she says. I am sure she will tell you the truth about the whole thing. I don't think you should have to lose your friendship because he is with someone else. What if they do not stay together and his sister gave up a good friendship with you. I think you should talk with him about it and see what he says. You do not want to feel like you are losing them. You want to still remain friends with everyone. It is important to talk with them about this because things could change and they might regret pushing you aside. Thank you for your question. Could you please accept my answer.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Well she actually did snap me the other day! and had a small convo with me and said we should hangout again so idk what thats suppose to mean... maybe she was trying to like shelby idk... i just dont want to loose them and i was isak to realize...
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That is good that she snap you. I want you to look at things in a new way. Let me explain. I think that she feels that you no longer want to hang out with her because he is seeing someone else. She might feel you would be uncomfortable being around. I think why she said you both should hang out some times is because she is waiting for you to make plans with her so she knows you both are still friends. You want her to know this does not effect your friendship.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

So tonight i was watching gossip girl and i got a snapchat from isak... it was his new girl shelby n it was a picture of her and she said hi. i assumed she sent it as a mass snap but i guess not and i had tweeted about gossip girl and my tweet was "That was not at all okay" and isak and shelby favorited it and then i snapped them back saying that the tweet wasnt about them then they played dumb... im so pissed like why? its not funny

Thank you for your question. When things like this happen, when a girl does things like that it is because she is jealous and knows that he still has feelings for you. She is trying to convince you that he likes her and is no longer interested in you, but that is not true at all. It is very obvious that he is still interested because she would never take a picture and give it too you. That is her making a statement. Is like she has him now she is saying, but it is clear you have his heart. That is why she is trying so hard. She is trying to convince you they are happy and everything is good. But it obviously isn't because she would be paying attention too him, instead of trying to convince you they have a strong relationship.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

So her snap chats to me didnt mean she was being a b**** to me? also i blocked her and unfollowed and unfriended him

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

So her snap chats to me didnt mean she was being a b**** to me? also i blocked her and unfollowed and unfriended him...but he still follows me

That was a good idea to block her because I feel like she is just trying to show you that they are together. But anyone that does those things is worried about his feelings for you. Her doing all this will get in the way of the relationship. I don't want you to unfriend him though, I want you to put that back. You do not want him to think you are bothered by this, you want to let him know that you are both still friends even though you are not together right now. The way this girl is acting, It doesn't look like they would be together long. She is to jealous. If anything if you contacted him, she would be worried because she knows your feelings for him. You want to keep her blocked because she will be worried because she won't be able to see if he is contacting you. That will bother her. She is very insecure in her relationship if she has to show you a picture. I would contact him just explaining you want to remain friends. You are friends with his sister and you want to make sure you still keep that good friendship.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

So you dont think they just did it to make me mad? shes just jealous? even though shes with him?

She is jealous of you and she wanted to show you that she was with him. So I would not blame him, I bet it was all her idea to do that because she doesn't want to lose him too you. But what she doesn't understand is talking about you reminds him of you and in time he will see that all she cares about is trying to show you that she is with him. Some times people show how they really act once they get comfortable in a relationship and I feel he will see things that he won't like. Her doing stuff too you should not be her focus, he will get tired of that real quick. She is consumed by proving he likes her then her being in the relationship. She is planning all these things out to show you that she has him and she forgot she was in a relationship where two people need to pay attention to each other in order for it to work. If you texted him, she would be very nervous. please accept my answer.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
So yesterday our basketball te had to play in hos town and at the hockey rink because they put this floor down n what not what not and i accidently looked at the boys hockey poster and saw isak.. It was a little tough at first but i was fine then i had to drive by his house to go get a friend n i saw shelbys car at his house and i was kinda okay with it then his little sister snapped me and stuff and i saw that shelby went to fargo with them and that hurt cause i feel like she won the family over and i lost them and that shes so much better than me and what not...
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 4 months ago.
I do not want you to feel like she is better than you because that is not true. His sister still wants to remain friends because she does not want to lose you from her life. You are her friend and she wants to still have her in your life. Seeing a poster is hard because you have memories of you and him. But you just never know how that relationship is going to work out with the new girl. You are still involved in his families life and if they do break up she will not remain in their lives. You already established a connection with his family and I feel you will not be replaced. He is ok with you and her being friends and it is because he does not want you out of his life either. If you and his sister remain friends then he never loses you from his life.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

I dont wanna jinkz this but i was looking on shelbys twitter and her tweets have been down in the dumps lately like she retweeted "" and "well whats new..:(" and "Nothing worse then going to bed when you are angry, annoyed, sad or crabby." also "The truth hurts sometimes " so maybe her and isak arent together anymore? or things arent going well?

It sounds like things are not going well. If I was to look at what you wrote from her perspective then this is what I would say she is trying to say. When someone tweets they are often putting their emotions and how they feel to people because they are trying to express to others how they are feeling. Some people who can not express themselves well, quote songs on how they feel. What she quoted is not a song, so she is speaking from how she really feels. She is basically saying that things are always the same and she feels like she is always going through things everyday. She is basically saying nothing changes, nothing gets better. She is also saying that how she feels is real and who ever she is trying to tell this to needs to know that she feels nothing is changing, but possibly getting worse. It sounds like there relationship is not good, if they are still together. There are defiant problems in her life right now that she does not see changing any time soon. She is saying it's never going to change.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
So today after thinking that they werent doing okay i heard after hockey season she said to him that she wanted something more serious which i thought would have scared him... Well today i also got a txt from a friend say that she was behind shelby in the hallway n isak walked by and one of shelbys friends was like theres ur boyfriend!! And the other friend was like wait ur daiting him? And at first she denied it and then my friend said that she might have admitted it cause she was being shy and awkward about it.... Im so worried n sad
If she would not admit it that they were dating they might not be dating anymore. I would see if you could find out if they are together. It sounds funny that she would not admit right away that they were dating. Her wanting to get more serious might scare him off because that is more of a commitment from him which I don't know if he is sure how he feels about her just yet. Too me I do not think he is over you yet.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

But he asked her to prom spelling out prom in rose peddles and a rose below it and balloons.... seeing that hurt...

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

but if they are dating wouldnt he be over me?

No, I do not believe he is over you yet. He asked her to prom but I feel like her tweets are saying a lot that maybe people are not seeing in this relationship. She might have thought he should be more romantic or pay more attention too her. There s more going on here in their relationship.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Her tweets have been better though... maybe they are better? im scared im losing forever and ever.... i mean i guess i should have seen this coming... she posted pictures on twitter and insta of the prom invitation.... i mean he used roses so i feel like its legit...

The reason why she is posting all this stuff is to show everyone that he likes her and no one else. But all she is doing is trying to prove that he is doing all these nice things for her. When people are in love. They do not have anything to prove they just know how they feel about each other and they do not try to show everyone that their boyfriend is in love with them. They just know that their love is real and special and they do not have to prove anything to anyone. She is very busy trying to show others her relationship, but she should be paying attention to her relationship. She is all about showing people. You mentioned her tweets were better only because of prom. We will see how things go. But I feel like this relationship will not last only because she is more of someone that needs to brag about her relationship instead of living in the moment of the relationship.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Sorry i was going to write back but i was in mexico for the week. coming home to find out isak had hockey last weekend and he now cant go to prom with shelby because of it.... is it bad that im totally happy about that? But ive been doing okay hearing about him but im just s proud of him! i knew hed chose hockey for college and the summer even though he said he wasnt very sure i knew it i knew it!!! ah im so happy for him! okay yes sorry for being the crazy ex

Thank you for your question. It's not a bad thing that you are totally happy about him not begin able to go to prom. That is a normal emotions that you are having. You are very proud of him because you support him in what he loves to do. You truly care about him and what is best for his life. I am sure use is very disappointed but she also needs to be supportive of him, but we will see how she feels about him not going to prom. That was very exciting news returning back from Mexico you should text him and tell him how proud you for him. That would be nice for him to know you support him.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would txt him but i cant... Hes with shelby and today is her birthday and he posted a pic on instagram of her saying happy birthday to this girl and it actually hurts... It shouldnt but it does...
I would try to text him after today. You need to keep communicating with him. You should let him know that you are still there for him. Talk about college and hockey that is perfect to talk about. It is important that he still knows you care about him. You can just drop him a simple text about hockey
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

So your not gunna be happy to hear this... yesterday was shelbys birthday right? and my friend nichole was at my house and she said we should snap her saying happy birthday and so nichole added her on snapchat and she added nichole and we took the picture and nichole put happy birthday b*tc and shelby relpied saying thanks and then i tweeted an inside joke between nichole and i and it said "does she even know us?" and shelby tweeted back at me saying " do you even know me? i think thats a better question?" than nichole replied to her saying " well your twitter says your shelby ***** and so imma take a wild guess and say your shelby *****." i didnt say anything then shelby snapped nichole and they were like fighting and nichole was being pretty mean and it ended eventually and i felt bad even though i wasnt the one sending the snaps and fighting so i messaged her on twitter saying "Hey shelby i need to apologize for earlier we honestly just wanted to say happy birthday and the tweet was an inside joke so nichole freaked and it wasnt okay fro her to snap you being rude, she got out of hand but i want you to know im sorry and it was stupid of me. i hope you had a fun birthday" then i wasnt following her so she couldnt reply so she found me on snapchat and snapped me saying i cant reply to you cause you dont follow me and so i followed her and she said this "Thank you... i was just confused i guess because i've honestly never met you so i wasnt sure how you guys could call me a bitch and then some of your other friends started tweeting stuff that seemed completely unneecessary because i didnt think i was being rude at all but its very nice you apologized i wasnt expecting that at all so thank you again! and i replied saying "Im sorry for them tweeting they always think its okay when nichole fights with people n it wasnt necessary for them to so im sorry they did that and the bitch thing wasnt legit its like an automatic for us cause we say it to our friends and i felt really bad after it all i needed to apologize and thank you for responding" she said "its all good! even thought we dont know each other i hope we will get along because i know how it can be with exs and what not but i really have nothing against you! and i said " haha yeah u dont have to worry from now on its all good! and thank you, ***** ***** i was afraid you were thinking i was doing this because of isak but ha no i wouldnt be that low" and she said " haha okay good!" and that was the end of it... but then today i was in trf visiting a friend and she told me that isaks sister like loves me and talks about me like im still with isak but doesnt talk about shelby like that. and also that this kid from that town was going to ask me to go to prom in trf but he found a girl so im not and my friend told emily (isaks sister) about that and she freaked she was like ahh it would be so fun if marissa came to our prom and she loved my prom dress and i guess just loves me but i thought she hated me... and isaks littlest sister grace also loves my dress! :) oh and while i was in mexico my mom uploaded a picture of me and my friend that came with and isaks mom liked it? like i thought that was weird because shes suppose to be all about shelby now not me.. but anyways..

Wow, his mom liking the dress and his sisters obvious think you are great and this all helps very much in you both getting back together. I am sure they want isaks ti have a relationship with you. It is hard to get to know someone else and I feel they were really attached too you. The Shelby chat went very well. She seems like she doesn't want any problems and wants to get along with you. That is good because it just shows isaks that you are being support of his choices. It shows you care about him. I am sure that isaks sisters bring you up all the time. I am sure that Shelby knows where she stands in the house. It's important that you keep in touch with the family. It sounds like they miss you and want you to be a part of their life.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

So im one of those people who think dreams mean something when they probably really dont.. but anyways like last week i had a dream about isak...*the dream* So their schools prom is a week before ours and it was the wednesday before it and isaks sister texted me and was like can i call you and i said yes so she did and she asked if i knew isak wasnt going to prom because of hockey (which is actually true) and if i knew that him and shelby were over and i said yes to the hockey and no to the shelby thing and she said that hed been upset for awhile and came to talk to her and said he missed me but didnt want to say anything to me because he thought that i still hated him and never would forgive him and she said her parents had a great plan and were hoping id go along with it so we worked out how it was going to go and then came that saturday and his mom picked me up at my grandmas who lives where they do and we all drove down to the cities and isak had no idea so we got there at like 4 and i had to stay in the room because he was still at the hotel and so when it was game time i went with his family to the game and they won and after his dad said to come wait down by the locker rooms so i had been waiting awhile and decided to go to the bathroom and when i was walking away he came up behind me and turned me around and hugged me then said emily called you didnt she? i said yeah and he said you forgive me?! and i said i had a long time ago and he pushed me back to see my face and smiled then i woke up but yesterday my mom had told me she had a a dream about isak and i and i ask what it was and this is what she said.. she was at her office and had gotten a call so she answered and isak said " hi tami this is isak b do you remember me? and my mom said yes and she asked how she could help him and he said that he was driving around and that he had heard from his friend that she was really awesome to talk to and was wondering if he could come talk to her she of coarse said yes and he went there and sat down and was being shy and my mom said so what did you need to talk about and he said well ive been thinking about marissa lately and i miss her and my mom said okay and he said i feel like shes still mad at me and my mom said that i wasnt and he said i want her back and my mom said well isak your going to college next year and he said no im playing juniors and my mom said even worse youll be farther and he said he knew and then he asked if our prom was the following weekend after his and my mom said yes why? and he said because id like to take marissa to her own prom and my mom said well shes going with sam and he said ik about sam and my mom said she just went along with what isak was saying and said she would talk to sam and so prom came and she had asked sam and sam was all for it and sam and i did our prom stuff that day and we seperated to go wait in line to be announced and the announcer said " Marissa H escorted by Isak B" and the whole gym gasped and i was confused and walked out and started crying and everyone cheered when we met in the middle and the whole way down the walk way i did this laugh cry thing i do... but i thought it was really weird that my mom and i had such a similar dream and that it was about isak and i...

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I saw his mom today and she said that she liked my prom dress and hair and that she really wants to see pictures and that isaks going to chicago tmro for hockey and im so proud but today i have felt down and missed him and a lot of things today like random small things have really reminded me of him and it hurt...
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 3 months ago.
I also do dream interpretation and dream can come true of course. Your unconscious mine is imaging what you want to happen. The dream you had makes a lot of sense too me. I do have to wonder if he does think you are upset with him and would not take him back. Since he has been dating someone else he might think that he no longer has a chance with you. You have to remember that before Shelby you both were communicating. I am sure he misses talking with you. You seeing his mom and her saying all those things is interesting. She told you about isaks going to hockey that is her updating you on what he is doing I find that to be a good sign that she knows her son is still interested in you. She also wants to see pictures of your prom. I am sure she wants to show isaks. Everything you have said is very positive and I feel that he knows you understand him and hockey. I feel like he knows who supports him and will be there for him and that is you. His family obviously really cares about you and I am sure they want to see you and isaks together again. I just think everything is going very well and you just never know things could change in a day. You and him could be back together I would try to communicate with him.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just feel like if I communicate with him Shelby will get pissed and he won't reply because of it... And my dreams are crazy! I just can't believe my mom dreamt that! So weird!! It was hard on me the other day though cause I wanna be there for him every step of his way for hockey cause I support him a lot in everything and I'm so proud but I feel like Shelby doesn't do it as much as I do and Isak needs that! Ugh it's so tough from watch afar...
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I agree that I feel you are very supportive when it comes to his hockey and I am sure it is a huge adjustment for Shelby to get use to hockey. She has to learn rather quickly that she is not first when it comes to Isak. Hockey comes first. I still feel like you both need to remain friends with each other and you should be there for him through this exciting time of hockey in his life. You both were communicating before and you still should communicate with each other. I would just drop him a simple text like good luck or how did the game go, simple texts. Just to let him know you are there. Remember you were there before her and you are friends with his whole family.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

So lately ive been thinking about the future and it scares me a lot... but i have really been thinking if shelby and isak will try stay together even though they are going seperate ways after this year because of college and if it will even last cause i wish he knew i missed him and cared..but hes focused on her now and it makes me kinda feel like he will never talk to me again..

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

And i feel like i love him..

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
So lately ive been thinking about the future and it scares me a lot... but i have really been thinking if shelby and isak will try stay together even though they are going seperate ways after this year because of college and if it will even last cause i wish he knew i missed him and cared..but hes focused on her now and it makes me kinda feel like he will never talk to me again.. And I feel like I love him..
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I saw a vine of Isak today... Hurt solo bad... Why does she get him?! Am I not good enough? Did I do something totally wrong?? I miss him and everything about him and I miss our fun nights and stupid fights and car rides that were killer cause we weren't next to each other I miss it all and I can't help but wanna freak out :(
Thank you for your question. You need him to know you are there. Right now I am sure he thinks you just have moved on because he is seeing someone else. You want to tell him how you feel so he knows. I feel he doesn't know how you feel. Even if you ask him to be friends just so that you can still remain in his life. I know there was something their because Shelby was nervous about you. He must have mentioned you a lot for her to make sure she was always watching things like you tweets. I feel that she was always worried that he would go back too you again. So she wanted to make sure that you and him were not communicating in some way together. You want to tell him that you are happy for him about hockey. Also them being separated is going to be very difficult. Distance is very tough in a relationship because when a person is not around people tend to move on with their lives. People meet knew people and they grow in different directions. This is why you want to make sure you are there so that he knows you still care about him. He might think you are upset with him.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I feel like I can't tell him my feelings because of Shelby and I can't talk to him or she will freak... Do u really think he talked about me or brought me up around Shelby?
I do feel like he mentioned you that was why Shelby was following you on social media. She wanted to know what you were doing and if you were talking too him. I think it is fair to be friends with him. His family loves you. You should be able to have a conversation without her getting upset. You both were friends before she came into his life. You should remain friends and be part of his life. I am sure he wants to hear from you.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Long time no talk but not much has changed...I did have a random dream about him the other night though... i kinda wanna let you interpret... okay so here it is.. * I was getting ready with my mom to bring this party bus we have up to my gmas for her 60th birthday and she lived next to isak and so we drove up there and isaks dog jumped in and his mom as trying to get it out and then she did and got on to wait before we left then grace and isak came on and just started talking to me like isak and i were talking like normal people in my dream...* it was weird because i havent really talked to isak since we were totally done besides over txt and then today him and his friend marco were working together and started snapping me... isak never does this so it was kinda weird he was... he knew i was upset about the snap with him and shelby and he knew i fought with her but he never does stuff like that and it was kinda weird to me... idk what to think... maybe i shouldnt over think it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Long time no talk but not much has changed...I did have a random dream about him the other night though... i kinda wanna let you interpret... okay so here it is.. * I was getting ready with my mom to bring this party bus we have up to my gmas for her 60th birthday and she lived next to isak and so we drove up there and isaks dog jumped in and his mom as trying to get it out and then she did and got on to wait before we left then grace and isak came on and just started talking to me like isak and i were talking like normal people in my dream...* it was weird because i havent really talked to isak since we were totally done besides over txt and then today him and his friend marco were working together and started snapping me... isak never does this so it was kinda weird he was... he knew i was upset about the snap with him and shelby and he knew i fought with her but he never does stuff like that and it was kinda weird to me... idk what to think... maybe i shouldnt over think it

The bus is a symbol of you wanting to make certain choices in your life but you are instead doing what others want you to do. The dog symbols a change in your relationship. I feel this dream is telling you that you need to do what you feel is right. If you want to talk too isak you should and not let anyone effect that friendship
You both had together. You talked before I do not feel you should stop. You also need to change the situation by being in his life. I am sure he wants in his life. You have been in his life his families life. You need to not let that go because you are worried about other people being upset. You want to still be there for him. Let him know you are still there for him.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
So today Shelby tried adding me on Facebook..... No one really uses it anymore but why? Why would she even want to? I don't understand her
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It seems like she is trying to see if you are talking to isak. She could be looking to see if you are in contact with his family as well. It sounds like she is worried about you. He must mention you or possibly his family. She is wondering what is going on with you and isak. That is a good sign that she is worried about you and him. She wants to see what you are posting.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Its just weird to me beucause she HAS him and i HAD him like why should she be so worried?! Why doesnt she ask isak if i talk to him? i dont understand her.

I think she thinks you both talk and she doesn't know. I feel she is following you and requesting being your friend to keep track of what you are doing. I feel like she thinks that isak is going to go back too you, she is nervous. I think she knows that he has feelings for you so she is watching to make sure he is not contacting you or writing messages. People often use song lyrics to communicate even when they are not talking, so she might be looking for clue to see if you are doing any hidden messages. I think she knows he has feelings for you.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Do you really think he still likes me? its been so long... plus hes with her now.. i dont know what to think anymore about him and her and her friending me on everything and him and his family... i just miss him and his mom and dad..

Time never matters when it comes to love. Feeling don't just go away when you deep care about someone. His family loves you and you just are the perfect fit for him. He may be with someone else right now, but he still has feelings for you. But I feel that he is worried that things could end for good. He wants to keep you in his life for when he is ready to make that commitment with you. Shelby hears so much about you she is trying to watch your ever move. She wants to make sure she is not losing him. I feel like the family likes you so much they talk about you in front of Shelby making her more worried that he might go back too you.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay so tonight I had tried on my prom dress because I got it altered and proms on Saturday well I had a breakdown because I felt wide and fat in my dress and my mom took pictures to show me I don't and she called this kid Marco. Who I've mentioned before he's one of isaks friends and mine and she told Marco what was going on and sent the pictures of me and Marco texted me saying "your mom sent me those pictures and mantissa u look gorgeous in that dress and any guy would be lucky to take you to prom it doesn't even look tight on you at all!!! I showed Isak and he didn't think it looked tight he thought it looked good on you too!" So Marco told Isak and hearing that Isak gave me a compliment was crazy cause I never thought that'd happen ever again! But idk what that means but whatever I guess
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. Wow! That is such a great sign that his friend Marco showed Isaks. What thing about friends is hey always know when their friend cares about a girl. That is why he showed him. He also complimented you and I feel that Isak friend wanted you to know that Isak is still there in your life and wants to know what you are doing. It sounds like Isak and his family want to know everything about Prom. I think it is because Isak is interested in what you are doing in your life. His family gets all the information for him because he can not ask. He still cares about you and I feel like he wants to know how you feel about him. Marco is a nice person to say such nice things and to show Isak the pictures that is a true friend who cares about you.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay so this past weekend was prom and i had a good time and marco came to watch grand march and came to talk to my mom about living with us this summer for his job and after the grand march he went out to my house with my other friends from that town and chatted with my mom and brother and after they had stopped they were headed to a friends cabin that was also friends with isak and my mom got a text at about 4 in the morning and it was marco and he said " Hey tami do you think marissa would be upset or mad at me if isak came to the lake sometimes this summer?" and my mom replied saying "No not if you gave her a heads up so you didnt catch her off guard." what the weird thing is to me is that isak actually wants to... like why? why would he want to come to my house? where i will be? in the summer? wouldnt that be weird for him?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. This is great news for you. It looks like Isak might be trying to chase you now that you are not chasing him. He must be nervous he is losing you. Marco knows more than you think that is obvious. He must know how Isak feels about you. It looks like Marco is trying to set things up with you and Isak. He must know how much you both care about each other. Your mom answered perfectly by saying to let you know first before he comes. You would want to be ready for when he shows up. This is such good news. I see things developing with him. What you are doing now is working. He is very interested in you. I think he is going through Marco because he is to nervous. He doesn't want to get rejected so he has Marco setting things up for him.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
But i do feel like maybe he just doesnt want to be left out... And he still has his girlfriend... So im worried its nothing and i realy hope it is but i cant get my hopes up! Idk what ill do and its still weird that my ex may be coming to my house... I know this sounds bad but i hope we hook up to see if there is even something still there for us not just me but him too? Ya know? But he might still have a girlfriend so idk...
It sounds like he wants to make sure you are interested before he leaves his girlfriend. He doesn't want to lose his girlfriend if you have no feelings for him. He is not sure how you feel anymore. But coming to your house I feel like he is trying to see if you still like him. He figures if he has an excuse to be around you, he can figure out your feelings for him. I think he is unsure about his feeling for his girlfriends and wants to see if there is anything left between you and him. I feel like this was all set up so that he could see where you both are at in a relationship. I think he think him and his girlfriend won't last because he really wants to be with you. But he is unsure how you really feel.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Yesterday i went to my friend nicholes grad party and he was there and i was sitting eating and i saw some people coming up the side walk n i ditched so fast to go tell nichole n go get myself together and went back out and sat down n they all came and sat by us but it wasnt too bad he was kinda awkward but i wasnt but i could feel tension between us... like unfinished buisness and nichole didnt even invite him and he came and he knew i was going to be there and all of us think it was surprising that he went and sat around me but idk what to think of it all..

Thank you for your question. It seems too me that he is trying to be around you and there are many signs that show me that is is interested in being around you. He wants to see you and I am sure it is because he wants to see how you are doing. It's very interesting Nicole did not invite him and he showed up. That was because he knew you would be there and he wanted to see you. That was a good reason to just show up figuring that was his only way to be with you at a party. Just like him making plans with Marco. He is trying all way to see you. I feel like this is his way to be around you and not feel pressure and be rejected. He would have concerns on whether you were going to not be with him anymore. He might think you are over him now and that he does not have a chance, so he is trying anyway he can to be around you to get that reconnection with you. I see him making a huge effort here and its because he wants to see if you still have feelings for him.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Okay so this weekend is graduation and i didnt get like a card invite to Isaks but his mom told grace to snap me n tell me im invited.. im not sure if i should go cause shelby might be there and then at the same time i feel bad cause claudia made a point to invite me but i kinda feel like forgotten cause of it idk...

Thank you for your question. You need to go because you were invited and I know he would want you there. It is important that you share in such an important day. Do not go because of Shelby because you have been a part if his life and his families life. One thing I wanted to mention. A mother knows her son and who he likes, has feelings for this is why she does certain things like wanting to see prom pictures. She knows how her son feels about you. She wants to keep you in their lives because she knows how her son feels. You need to go because I feel like he would be hurt and disappointed if you didn't go. He truly cares about you and wants you in his life. This time he doesn't have to make an excuse to see you, it's his party. He expects you to come. Your always there for him and you need to do what is right and go to the party. You do not want to disappoint him or his family. They are looking forward to you coming. I'm sure they are excited about the party and they want you to be a part of it to share in this special day.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay so I went to his grad party and after we said congrats I walked into the garage and his little sister was sitting by his girlfriend n his sister right as I walked in she was like MARISSAAAAA and I said hi back n got my water n went outside to sit in the sun and Peyton my mom and I noticed Isak kept looking at me while I was there and his mom came and talked to us for awhile and Shelby saw it and then after we left I had tweeted "today was and all around I good day :)" and Shelby favorited it.... But other than Shelby I think it went well and it made me feel better that he kept looking at me and I felt like I was at home there and his whole family came up to me and it was just a really good thing I went
I am so glad that you went to the graduation party. I am sure he was so happy that you came to the party. If he was looking at you a lot then it was because he is still interested in you. It is very clear that his family thinks you are great and they also know how Isak feel about you. His mom coming over and talking too you that was good because she wants to talk too you so that she can go back to Isak and tell him what you said and how you are doing. She can report back too him so he knows what is going on in your life. That was perfect what you said on twitter because he will read it and know that you had a good day at the party. Plus Shelby favorited it that was good. She is still watching your twitter because she wants to see how you feel about Isak. I think she knows that his family loves you and she will never be able to compare too you. So she is trying to be as nice a she can because she knows how Isak feels about you.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

If isak still is interested and what not why does he have a girlfriend? and why doesnt he say something to me? my mom while we were at the party ran into someone she knew from there and they asked how we knew isaks family and stuff and the guy said " I dont get that boy! he had a thing with your daughter and then reese and they didnt kiss and is now daiting shelby and they havent kissed" it was weird hearing that because with me right after kissing which i guess took a little while he wanted to race to sex and be affectionate with me but i dont understand why he isnt or hasnt been with the other girls...

The reason why is because he is only interested in you and he doesn't have the same feelings for other girls as he does for you. The reason why he is with someone else is out of fear because he's afraid of losing you for good. He wants things to work our but he is afraid to make that commitment. He doesn't want to mess up for good this time. He knows if he puts his heart out there it might get broken. He doesn't say anything because he is afraid how you will react. He thinks you will reject him. He didn't want to be hurt. People some times love someone so much that they can not handle it so they date someone else because they don't have to worry about getting hurt. Some people love do much that they would rather not be with the person because they feel the hurt is worse. But they soon realize that being without the person hurts even more.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
So do u really think he likes/loves me? I don't want to get my hopes up if nothing will happen and if he doesn't cause the hurt I went thru I don't want to go through again but not have the chance to at least make it work one last time! I'm scared he won't do anything n I don't wanna be the one to step up especially while he has a girlfriend....
Thank you for your question. I want you to think about what you just said. You said you do not want to go through that hurt again and believe me either does he that is why he is so hesitant of making that move to be together. He wants to make sure that this will never happened again. He doesn't have to worry about Shelby hurting him or breaking his heart because he does not have those same feelings for her. I do believe he has feeling for you because all the signs that he does tell me he is still very much interested. But he is afraid to tell you how he feels because he is unsure how you feel about him. I feel like you should contact him and tell him you had a great time at his party and that you are happy for him. Right now he has no idea how you feel. He needs to know that you are still there for him.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
So the other day marco brought up having people out like isak n said probz in the near future like next week... Im scared n im not ready.... Idk how he feels about me so idk how to act plus he has a girlfriend so im sure hell be stand offish.... Idk what to do imreally worried he doesnt like me n im so ugh scared? Maybe thats the right word...
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. Don't be scared. I know this is happening rather fast but at least you have time to prepare your emotions. This is something you know is going to happen so there is no surprises. You know he's coming and you need to talk too him when he gets there. Just a Simone hi and how have you been is all you have to say. You want him to know you still are interested in him. If you don't say anything he might not come back because he would never want you to feel uncomfortable. He might get the wrong impression and think you don't want hi
There. So if you get nervous and don't say anything make sure you smile at him so he knows you are ok with him being there. You don't want him to think you are made at him. You want him to feel comfortable and not feel like he is intruding on you and your family. He is going because he wants to see you.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay I will at least smile at him! So I was doing the most randomness thing today and all of a sudden I got flash backs of Isak... And it made me really miss him and this has never really happened like it did today n it kinda scared me...
I feel like you remembering all those memories is because you are going to see him soon so you are thinking about all the great times you spent together. I feel smiling at him will let him know that you care about him. It is important that he knows you care about him still. Right now he is confused about how you feel and I feel tat is why he keeps trying to be around you out of fear over losing you. I think he feels if he still is in your life and his family that he will not lose you from his life. I think he knows he needs you in his life but he is so scared of losing you forever, so he holds on by having others invite him places he is going to be or even like the pictures of the prom. He knows he wants you in his life. I really want you to try to talk too him I feel like you will feel so much better.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
So last night i went to a street dance that was quite aways from isaks town and within the first 3 minutes i was there Isaks mom comes over by me n sounds like i havent seen her in forever and screams MARISSA!!!! And gives me a big hug! Then she asked how its going with marco living at my house n i said im getting used to it and she said now dont go daiting him! and i was like NOOO dont worry about that! But i was just soo happy to see his mom! I love her i guess her and i are a lot alike thats what a few people have said to me!
That is a very good sign that his mother came over too you and also made a big deal about seeing you. Also her comment about you dating Marco. It sounds too me that she does to want you to date anyone else because she does not want you to fall in love because he son would be heart broken. I am sure she is worried and Isak is worried that you are going to find someone else. I feel like they would just be devastated if you started dating someone else. His mom making such a big deal about you being there is her showing signs that Isak still has feelings for you. Now she will go back an say to Isak that she saw you and they will begin talking about you. He can not hide the fact to his mother that he has feelings for you it is obvious too her, but he does not know how you feel about him. So he has no idea what to do and how to react to the feelings he has for you.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm so glad she loves me! Today I checked the mail and we got a thank you from Isak it said " Thank you for coming to my party and for the money it's greatly appreciated ps have fun with muh cuz "Marco" this Summer ;)" I feel kinda special cuz he made it personal with the ps... I feel like Isak and I have unfinished feelings but he's going to let them stay unfinished...
See that was his way of saying something in the thank you note. Now he was able to have that excuse to talk too you in a note because he wanted to send a thank you card and he thanked you for coming. He also said have fun this summer with Marco because he will be with Marco this summer so that was a little sign that he will be seeing you this summer. He sounds in the card he was happy you came and that he could add that personal message too you. That was a very special thank you note. This is such a great sign. I don't feel he will leave things unfinished. I feel like he is taking his time to tell you how he feels because he still doesn't know how you feels. You could message him and say you got his thank you card tell him you were laughing it smiling at the is comment.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ive been thinking a lot lately and what if isak really likes shelby? What if he has forgotten about us and how great we were... What if he doesnt care anymore.... Lately ive been missing him a lot but shelby always stops my train of thought...
You want to keep your thoughts off of Shelby because that is making you lose focus on getting Isak back. One thing I want you to do is be yourself and you are not able to do that because Shelby keeps coming in your mind. You do not want to not talk too him because she is dating him. You are part of the family. They love you and they want you in their life and so does Isak. Your an important part of his life and he will never forget that. He has many memories just like you. It is important that you know how much he cares about you and his thank you card proved that he still had feelings for you. I think you need to be apart of his life and respond to his thank you card.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Today I was in isaks town n it usually doesn't happen buti. Started to miss him... And I think i saw Shelby's car at his house cuz his house I on a more main road n it bothered and hurt me... I hate feeling down because of seeing that.. Then I added a picture on Instagram of me and Shelby liked it.... It just doesn't end...
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 27 days ago.
It's weird how she always wants to be your friend. She is trying hard to be friends with you and that is why she is liking your picture. It is like she watches what you are doing and I feel it is because she is jealous of the relationship you have with isak and his family. I think she feels if she is friends with you then the family will like her better. It might be a good idea to be friends with her so that you can feel more comfortable talking with Isak without feeling like you are doing something wrong. It is normal to miss him when you are in his town. You both had a special bond that I feel like you will always remember things that you and him shared. You want to keep those memories because I feel it will help. The reason why is I feel like there is still unfinished feelings you both have for each other. I also feel that Isak talks about you with Shelby because that is why she is so interested in being friends.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.

I tried being nice to shelby and she just ruined it so i think itd be really hard to be friends with her...I dont talk to isak so i never know whats really going on... I was at a party in his town last friday and i met a friend there and she and i were talking about the isak and shelby situtaion and she said she feels like isak does like me and that hes not sure what he wants and that she feels bad for shelby because she had to watch him look at me in a certain way at his grad party... but i wish he wasnt with shelby cause id feel really okay to talk to him and joke around with him... he and shelby never go to a party together... he will go to one and she wont.. or she will go to one and he wont?? its sooo weird... but i just wish things would be easier by now and i mean they have gotten easier but there is still tension when we are at the same place my friend peyton whos from his town she thinks there is still feelinge because her ex is now working for my mom and when she comes over hes usually here and there isnt tension between them because they dont have feelings for each other anymore...idk what to do... i feel like if i ever said that i missed him to him or anything along those lines he would freak out...

Expert:  Dear Debra replied 26 days ago.
It doesn't sound like they have a strong connection. I think the real reason why he is not making that move to get back together because he is worried that the relationship will end for good. Right now he feels safe with the relationship you have now. This way you are still in his families life and he still knows what you are doing. He could see the prom pictures and his mom still communicates with you and his sister. He is still in the loop. You want to talk with him. I think you should write him and see how he is doing. You can talk with him. You both were friends when she came into the picture. I think you should contact him. It seems like Shelby always is trying to be her friend. But I think she is only trying to be friends because she knows the family loves you. I bet his mom talks about you all the time and his sister. I am sure Shelby feels like she is not liked as much as you are. She has a lot of competition with his family. You are the one they love and she is just trying to fit in.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I was looking on facebook today and im friends with isaks mom and she posted a picture and it was of shelby and isak on the fourth with outfits and out at his cabin and ugh im so freaking bothered by it idk what to do with myself.... Like i didnt think that they were like that serious n now i just feel dumb n stupid and that i actually never really did mean anything... Ugh this weekend is kinda ruined...
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 23 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I still don't think they are that serious. The Fourth of July people like to celebrate and have fun. People often get caught up in the moment. People are with friends and family. It is just a fun time for people to get together. But he does care about you. You can tell he does. Mothers like to take pictures and his mom probably thought they looked cute so she took a picture of them. It does not mean they are serious in a relationship. His family loves you and I am sure they would rather see you and Isak together. I feel like you should talk with him just to check in to see how he is doing. A lot has happened in his life. Graduation and him having to make major decision in his life. A lot can change in one day. You should not get discouraged. Things could change for you and him. You could be that special person he want to spend his life with. But he needs to see you still want to have a relationship with him.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I cant get myself to send him a text im so afraid and i dont have a reason to... I bet he'll be like wow whys shes texting me... I just feel like i shouldnt cause im and ex and he has a girlfriend... But at the same time i miss his family and him and idk what else to do... Whenever we see each other i feel something like tension and i know he feels the same thing.... Its just difficult because he leaves for college soon and im still stuck here and hell forget about me and i dont want that to happen i just want him to eventually realize and i cant tell if he even still cares... :( its just tough seeing him and shelby..
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Also yesterday i put up a picture on insta and shelby liked it again! Ugh and then my mom put one up on facebook and isaks mom liked that one.... Its sooo weird to me soo soo weird
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 22 days ago.
I feel like you should text him something simple like, you all ready for college? Something like that so he can answer easily. There is nothing wrong with you asking that question. So Shelby and his mom are liking pictures. I feel like his mom wants to know what is going on in your life. She does;t want to miss anything in your life. I also feel like Shelby is trying to be nice to show Isak mom that you and her can get along. But like you said you can't be friends with someone like that because you do not know what she is doing. I feel like she is trying to see if Isak is talking to you or liking your pictures. I feel like you could just text him how you doing? If he does not answer in a day, you text back and say you texted him by accident, sorry about that, this way you do not feel awkward at all if he does not respond. But I feel he is just waiting for you to text. He can not text you unless you text him because of Shelby. BUt you can text him and he can answer because he is just answering a single question. Plus she will never know, it is not like she is checking his phone that is his private phone. I feel like you should text him to see hoe he is doing? Don't be afraid hit the send button.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Okay so this past weekend my family an i were 5 hours out of town and marco isaks cousin has been staying at our house cause hes working for my mom and he threw a party while we were gone n got a minor and a while before i was getting annoyed more and more everyday n that just made me crack so i had tweeted "its not your house dont act like it is" and he replied saying "hahahahahah unreal #whatabitch" and isak favorited his tweet and it makes me concerned that he does think i am a bitch... And its just been eating at me... I also saw his girlfriend the other night i didnt say much just smiled.. But whatevs im just really nervous of what he thinks
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for your question. Marco should have never had a party in your house that was totally inconsiderate. He should be respectful that your family is letting him stay there.you don't throw parties when your a guest in someone's house. I wouldn't take the comments to offensive. Marco knows he's wrong so he is trying to get the blame off of him pretending he was right. But he's wrong, you don't have parties in other peoples houses unless you ask. There are to many problems when parties are unsupervised. He should of asked you family so they could of been there to monitor. It's unbelievable that he turned it around in you. That is not fair. You should of responded back to that comment because it's your house and you do not want your things ruined or your family's things ruined. I would not listen to his comments or isak liking it. He is just going along with his cousin. But I'm sure he does not feel that way.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay so yesterday was the kick off to the fair in isaks town n i went with my two friends and peyton is from there and shelby txted her and was like could i possibly come watch the parade with you? And peyton was like i think marissa is coming with me and shelby was like oh okay probably not then... And then she txted peyton later and was all has marissa left? Cause she wanted to hang with peyton? Even tho shelbys friends were with her there??? And peyton and shelby havent even really talked much and never have hung out and me and peyton think its weird that shes wanting to hangout with her and like why?! I also was thinking cause im on a long drive and i saw isaks little sister last night and she didnt even say hi... Also i feel like im nothing to isak anymore even though i wish i was... I feel like we are done and i dont get it... I was also talking with a friend and she was like when u love someone they are the most attractive person to you and i feel like thats why i havent found someone else cause all my friends say oh this guy is soo hot and i dont think they are as good looking as isak so... Idk if its true but ugh i wish it was different im sick of missing him or wishing i was shelby... :(
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 12 days ago.
Shelby for some reason always wants to know where you are at all times and know what you are doing. I feel like she is scared of losing Isak too you. She must think Isak is going to meet you or start dating you again. That was very interesting that she wants to hang out with Peyton all of a sudden because she knew she was with you. She is looking for information from her. Maybe she thinks that you and Isak are talking. She sounds like she is not sure in her relationship like he has feelings for you and she knows it.
You do not think someone is attractive because no one can compare to Isak right now. You want to be in a relationship with him so you are not ready to date anyone. You feel you found the perfect guy for you and you don't want to be in a relationship where you love someone else. I feel like there is a reason why Shelby is keeping tabs on you all the time. She is worried that she might lose Isak too you.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
So i went to isaks town fair again amd was standing around a couple ppl n shelby n a friend walked by n one chick went to talk to them and shelby made a face at my friend peyton cause she saw me and then that same night earlier we were walking into the fair and marco isak n wyatt walked across our path and i kept walking and didnt stop n i hope that isak got to look at me but im sure he didnt... I took senior pics today and i had to go pay n isak worked next door n i was hoping hed see me... I sound so dumb
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 6 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I am sure Isak saw you. If he didn't you can bet that everyone told him they seen you. I am sure they would love to tell him that you were at the fair. I am sure that Shelby even told him. It sounds like she is trying to get Peyton as a friend. almost like she wants her to hang out with her so that you and her will not be together as friends. Plus she also might be trying to get information to see if you still have feelings for Isak. I think she wants to know everything you are doing. This way she can make sure you are not trying to get back together with Isak. But I still feel Isak has feelings for you.