Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

hey can you tell me, what is the most needed in US for the

hey can you tell me, what is the most needed in US for the time being so i can find a way to solve it? or in another country, i need to figure a way to get money moved from place to place over the world so we can help better. the problem is education, and i cant study here, costs too much. how do i get something done with good vibes over the web? books etc.... i want to work with health all over the world. freedom and no problem in u-countries. i wonder if can start a book club with all languages to put in all cities over the world. as a help to the suffering. what kinda education do i need?

Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear XXXXXe,

I taught sociology and social problems for several years and have my own opinion of what is needed the most. . I say that it is an intellectual awakening that is needed so that real issues that must be addressed will actually be recognition of the problems that must be addressed immeciately.

Money can be moved around using bitcoins for anonyomous transactions.

I wish you luck in solving our vital issues.

Warm regards,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

there we agree. apparently taking a walk gives my body a beating, and my head is surreal.

Thank you so much. God bless you. You may contact me anytime.

Warm regards,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks. bit worru\ied about med to use instead of antipsychotic.

You probably can use another med for anxiety, let's say, IN ADDITION to the antipsychotic. What are your taking now and what do you think you need to control in your behaviour or feelings?

Warm regards,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

seem it's just stress symptoms when i'm out with people on this infection in brain(encephalite) the psychotic drugs i'm off it didn't help. i'm getting a stress medicine to get rid of it. I forgot name of it:(

I'm currently loking to figure what kind of virus is acusing it. what is a good guess, can it be my stomach issues is the bacterial infection, helicobacter pylori can cause gastritis symptoms and then go to brain? also endocrine was all messed up, and i also got a stroke once without really noticing much of it, "except when i was working out really hard" i kinda lost it on way oback home.

I wonder if i can find this info on symptoms somewhere to see which one it is.

if it's helicobacter pylori i see that

You cannot guess what virus is causing you distress, if any. Sophisticated medical equipment is needed.

Heliobacter Pylori is an extracellular bacterium, could affect the brain,indirectly, through the release of numerous cytokines, including TNF-[alpha] acting at a distance, according to an article. Here is the source:

If you have this organism (not a virus) in your system, then you should be treated by your physician who will give you the most effective mediciation to suit YOU.

I wish you good fortune and health, and shall continue to keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Been there done that, i'm suppose to get rid of the symptoms i guess, but what will make them disappear? enough sleep, what kinda food? does it matter? it didn't go further while at the hospital and return, but when i didn't sleep for a day it returns, once i slept it's all back to normal. just a electric nerve signal impulse i have had all along, but i can tell it's just going to my feet now, but then i got water running out down there, when i go to toilet, and then i had something else going out there as well. i also get acnes filled with something. i had something in my breast years ago before it got worse, it kinda stops there(i dunno what's in it, but it's white). tihe psychosis thing with my head going rabid was back the other day, but it's all gone, but just electric impulsve in feet, where do i want that nerve impulse to go? out the feet? is it possible my feet stop it from going anywhere and just go back into the body? or how do i get rid of nerve impulses, is this just a psychosis thing? it kinda makes my feet hot and body hot, if i go outside walking it goes all around the body.

Should I expose myself to get used to the symptoms or not? like if you got a vaxine for your head, you want to get immune to the problem right? Or does it sound like i need a new med to treat it? the more i tolerate in body, the better the infection will be right? but how do i improve my tolerance to avoid it going to my head? and how do i improve body tolerance? i don't get why i get this sign of intolerance. feelings and stress makes me react on it in brain, but i can just stop feeling and it's gone. i go up and sit down and it goes to upper skin in brain and then back to feet.

is this socalled Idiopathic sensory polyneuropathy / small fiber neuropathy ? wonder why it goes to feet and is also in my neck and a lil on left side of head. I can feel it in my stomach a lil and down. i'll check on neurologist.

Dear Anne,

Keep you intake of caffeine very low to not at all. Do not use artificial sweeteners, particularly aspartame.

By all means check with a neurologist to make sure this is not a neurologcial problem.

Finally, if your neurologist finds nothing wrong to be causing these nerve pains then speak to your psychiatrist who might want to give you some mood stabilizing drugs to stop these painful sensations.

I shall continue to keep you in my prayers and would like to know how you have fared after you have seen these professionals.

Warm regards,