Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

thanks i am better now, need to eat carbs and proteins to get

Customer Question

thanks i am better now, need to eat carbs and proteins to get mood stabilize
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 8 months ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

Make sure to take fish oil as well or any other source of Omega 3-6-9. Stay away from the coffee and other sources of caffeine, and please avoid any artificial sweeteners, particularly aspartame.

Get back to me as you need me. I will be in and out all day.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

yeah i paniced several times and realized today, and all symptoms is gone. I had help for months now and they wasn't available to answer questions;( it's mainyl a virus that got me, and i think it fixes my life now, the med i was on was quetiapin but also a vaccine for the virus before and my paranoidity was keep going. It shows all my life's problems and now they all repaired, someone asks me to stop smoking now, i thought maybe i'd need smoking medicine, but i don' tthink so.

Dear XXXXXe,

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I am glad that the symptoms are gone now.

Are you still taking any medications? Are you still having paranoid thoughts?

Are you still having unusual sexual thoughts about other people?

How do they respond to you emotionally?

How do they respond to you sexually?

Are you still smoking? You can talk to your physician about taking a medicine called bupropion to help you stop smoking, but only if you are not taking quetiapine any longer. Those two drugs DO NOT GO WELL TOGETHER.

Tell me moreo about your paranoid thinking and I will see if I cannot learn more about you and make some positive suggestions for you. I am here to help.

Please get back to me.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

i think it's all gone, i've been paranoid all my life, still smoking, i will see if i need cigarettes first, it's not the worst thing i can probably stop when i want now(being secured about my life):) I am feeling so confident, never been confident before. They probably want to med me for asperger, but no doubt, i don't have it, i probably had brain problems when they diagnose me. I dunno how i'll respond sexually. I lost the feelings, I doubt i ever had them but a pro blematic life, and i probably was affected several times by this virus and by meds i was taking. big chance this virus has been a problem several times in my life. even as a kid(so i guess it is a stress virus). I had schizophrenic and sexual issues at this stage too(3-15), so big chance something has been in the way every time i was sent somewhere.

Asperger's usually does not require medication. Tell me about your paranoia? I am glad that you are feeling confident. That is so important and is usually a sign of mental wellness.

What are some of your more unusual behaviour patterns?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

well i dunno yet, since the ants or other stuff that bite me at 2 year old probably was the reason for this and give me schizophrenic and other issues, all my problems seemed to be this problem, it was all checked out as a kid, but my problems with hygiene never stopped, and thus alone with other people i could not take it. I believe they saw this when testing asperger, so i doubt i have any other issues, cause i never had the issues the rest of the aspergers had. we had 11 years alone with my bf, and 1 year on my own before they figured the issue. All my issues is related to the problem as i can see. People should have this run on all people with symptomic issues. I have a feeling i had this all my life, thus people found out i had asperger and then schizo now, but it was all the virus. YOu know i had all nerves and music in my veins when on this. I don't think there is anything left in my body that i know of.

Dear XXXXXe,

I know that quetiapine is given for schizophrenia and I thought that it might be part of your diagnosis.

What happened with the ants?

Do you still get bitten by ants or other insects?

Who said anything about Asperger's? Do you have trouble making eye contact with others?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I don't get bitten since i never go out:) I don't know what i will react to anymore:) I know all about mental health:) I found my own way to get through this all along and got schizophrenia in head while doing it, same with asperger. i been 2 months in treatment, after 34 years with sickness. I had schizophrenia 2 times and got help for it but react strongly. I don't think i got any issues left, but having issues relating to people cause they didn't do as i say. I never found out what was wrong cause of this. The sickness just stopped tonight on the meds. so i stopped the sickness on the drugs and now they don't have any affection. I had viral encephalite.

You can get bitten inside too. I do sometimes.

What kind of treatment do you get besides the quetiapine?

Do you have any friends?

Who do you live with?

Do you have a job?

Do you ever write poetry?

I have worked with a few people who had schizophrenia and they liked to write poetry as I do.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I have a bf, never had a job but 2 weeks 3 times. I been making songs and is musical, but i went from my mom to my bf and well. I made a life. I am very logical, and i made my own treatment instead of talking to doc heh. I been using meditation. I been writing political stuff. I am logical. I made a lot of songs lately(or copy), been copying them all my life. I'm 34. I talked to people here to figure things about my treatment, and been doing my own treatment for years since i couldn't play computers anymore, we was playing together for 5 years. I'm sure i have friends when i'm over this, since i got a family 5 miles away and i got friends in my town, i've been a mess, but they will all love me for who i am:) I need to start structure help on myself and all adult life mainly and practical work i don't know anything about. avuna.blogg.no see my creative work:P My bf never attracted me, cause i didn't have the sexual arrousement when it comes to body, who knows how it will be now. WHen they control me on the worst things were really heavy.

Dear XXXXXe,

You have been truthful with me.

I am going to look at your blog now.

I like what you said:

It's time to let go of the pain and suffering and go back to who you are and what you can do.

Yes, indeed it is. You make a lot of sense.

So is it schizoid PD, Aspergers, or Schizophrenia or none of the above?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

nothing, otherwise i bet i'd felt it:) I am my own therapist:) Let's see what happens on next med they give me:P

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.