Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
57081136

for Dear XXXXX, our conversation got locked again... I really get sad

"Jean" our conversation got locked again... I really get sad about that haha... well tomorrow is the party and isak did text me happy birthday!!! But really late at night which is weird...but whatever at least i got one right?
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

I sent your requested professional another message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. Please note, this is not therapy, but information. I do hope I can help you though. I know you have been waiting for one of my colleagues to respond. If you with I will try to help you. If not, I will opt out and hopefully you will be assisted soon. If I am going to help you though, you will have to give me some more information. I will do the best I can to help you find solutions!
One of the moderators send me your question. I have worked with you before and I am here to help you if you have any questions. I know your situations and I can answer any questions you may be having. We left off with him not being able to go to your birthday party. Thank you for your question. If you want to work with me again just label you question Dear XXXXX. Thank you again.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience: I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.