i'm trying to figure how to have a sexual relationship if counterpart wants a arousal and go, but i'm totally after feel feel and arise. the sex is about releasing emotions for me. so no matter how i feel as long as it isn't me having sex and i can do it on my own as well without people in the room. how do we solve this? i can be touched and feel better, but i get all winded up by tthing his body. when i'm alone i can use oehr people as a picture and suddenly i'm all theirs just by thinking about them. I control the sex with my mind, it has nothing to do with real emotions. I can picture anything. I am addicted to warmth tho, and someone talk to. i'm better off having a fight emotionally and then have sex, than feeling anything for the person.
(DSM IV - TR) HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDER
A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
(1) is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
(2) interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
(3) displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
(4) consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
(5) has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
(6) shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
(7) is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
(8) considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are
If you fit five or more of the 8 then you are diagnosable. You may not have all 5 but you are probably close. What do you think?
I wish you great happiness and success. If you don't like the way you are then you can get therapy from from someone who works with personality disorders.
If you do like the way you are, then enjoy yourself.
Either way I shall keep you in my prayers.
Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Dear XXXXXe,Thank you so much.
I very much look forward to hearing from you, and working with you. I am here to help.
May God bless you.Elliott