Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

so are u saying its a done deal? should i just go ahead and

so are u saying its a done deal? should i just go ahead and end the nc
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

It seems that way. She has effectively blown you off and may have one reason or the other to end this relationship. That is the way it seems to me. She hurried to leave.

I am sorry about the failure of this relationship, but you need to move forward with your life.

I already responded in detail to a previous question, but you have not accepted my answer.

You do understand how JA works. You have not accepted anybody's answers. I do this in good faith to make a living and appreciate when I get positive feedback so that JA can compenstate me for my work.

I am sure that this is just an oversight on your part, but it will be noted on your record that you do not accept answers and this may make it more difficult for you to get a response the next time.

I wish you great success in future.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC