Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

Good morning,i have been married 7 years inherited 5 children

Good morning,i have been married 7 years inherited 5 children at the time we married they were all boys from 3 different fathers although the 3rd was much older wife was teen pregnancy mother The 1&4year olds now8%almost 12 still live with us and the at the time i met jodeen were 10&11
I raised all of them and paid father of older boys after they moved with dad still todayaying for 17 year old
My angel Jane was born my child with her so now we have Jane 6/Jack 8 diagnosed with Autism and Miley 12 for a year wife as been talking and treating me like a dog
Talks down to me and as no intimacy towards me she's always been like that to extent now its bad followed her by iPhone last week asked her why after she drops kids off why she was at a house across street she says not trip

She says i am imagining this and need to get help
She's been put on all my credit cards over the years she told me she wasnthinkinhndivorce we have toner business which she as solely in her name because of legalities abyear ago its all my money and tells me until disability i get gets clear she won't put me on the account I told her last night forget the disability i need ro be on the account she had a fit
I own my house with her she drives av$50000
Flex doesn't have to work and since these iPhone photos which leads me to believe she's having an affair wants as of last night because i told her she makes me feel like a room mate and a person she's not comfortable with she wants a divorce and started singing divorce while i was telling her everything i g
Do for her
Clean house
Take care of kids
Financially pay for everything
Get no sex her answer menopause
I pay for all medical
Pay child support ti her first husband
What dui do d
She's ignoring me and is she having an affair please help me
R

R
N

Ne

T

t
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 9 months ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I am sorry but we are not permitted to answer via email, but only here on the JA website.

I would not talk divorce. I would however do the following:

Get the best divorce/custody attorney.

Keep a diary of all of the chores that you do and take note of all her unhealthy or bad hygiene. Take pictures of her room, drawers, etc. to indicate her lifestyle. Take multiple photos on different days to show how things haven't changed.

Before you contact her, get all of your business contacts for your business, all account information, EVERYTHING, and get ready to open up a rival company. You can do what it takes to move the customers over to you, including lowering the prices at first, for the first several months, even if it is just at your cost, in order to win them over.

Then, take her off all of your credit cards, and right from the start take money out of your account so keep her from taking it.

You must be prepared to to all of this all at once so you can make a lightning strike.

She has a bad history of failed marriages, and now you know why.

Protect yourself in all ways, and make sure that you are not vulnerable to any counter-attack by her.

If you know of any instances of her neglect or mistreatment of the children, or drug abuse, you can discuss how to use this against her in a custody battle. That will be between you and the attorney.

Tell NOBODY.

I wish you great courage, strength, and perseverance in coming out ahead in this battle. There is no way around it. She is smart but you have to be smarter.

I shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.