Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

Elliott, I know we just spoke. If you have a moment, its

Elliott, I know we just spoke. If you have a moment, its about my son. He was rude to me today on the phone, cut me off twice when I was only showing empathy for his situation. I cried. Not over this in isolation, but his overall demeanor and disrespectful undertones. Do you need particulars? He's the son that doesnt hug me.

Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear Dawn,

He's the son that doesn't hug himself either. You haven't given me details but I imagine that your son is suffering from depression. Tha will make him unhappy, irritable, quick to snap at you, and unable to feel love or happiness.

He is not capable of showing love in this state. He cannot give you what you need (respect, attention, love, regard) because he he does not love himself either.

I know it is hard to put yourself above this kind of disregard and disrespect, but try not to take it personally.

If you wish to explore this further, I am here for you.

I know you have a nice smile. I hope that you can give me a little one right now because I really do care.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Elliott.

:)