Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

like what?

like what?
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that your question may have been incomplete. It simply said, "Like what?" and nothing more.

Looking at your history I see that you have gone through a most difficult and traumatic divorce and this has left you alone and wanting to move forward with your life.

The best place to meet someone online is a classier site such as eHarmony, which also goes slower and helps people to get to know each other through answering general questions and probing attitudes.

Nevertheless, there are a lot of people, both men and women, who want sex but not a relationship.

The answer is to proceed slowly and with caution and to build relationships slowly.

On the other side of the coin, there are lots of sincere men and women who want nothing more than to find a life partner that they can trust and can give their heartfelt love to.

We all need someone to love and to love us. Proceed with caution and use your emotional intelligence (gut feelings) about a person. Your instincts will probably be correct.

I wish you great success and shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Dear XXXXXann,

Thank you and may God bless you.