Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

I have been having trouble in bed

I have been having trouble in bed....I have been having protected sex with my wife and it seems to me that I might have pme, pre mature ejaculation because I have been lasting about 1 minute or maybe even less and that's very embarrassing and not good for my relationship how can I fix this!?

Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help.

I understand that this problem is difficult for you and it is hard for you to live with, It can be helped.

Sometimed the over-the-counter supplement 5-HTP is very helpful.

Usually, there are a variety ot techniques. If I listed them all, it would fill a book.

Actually, a great book is available and here is the link:

Product Details

Coping With Premature Ejaculation: How to Overcome PE, Please Your Partner & Have Great Sex by Barry W. McCarthy PhD and Michael E. Metz Ph

For a list of helpful herbs, read this article:

If none of these techniques work on your own then you will need the help of a certified sex therapist. These individuals are licensed mental health therapists with additional training and national certification. The best place to find one is at the AASECT site:

AASECT - Member Directory

This problem can be overcome with a little guidance. I wish you great success.

Warm regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much!!

Dear Evaristo,

May God bless you.