Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

Since my husband is leaving for the airport early, will he

Since my husband is leaving for the airport early, will he be meeting someone there?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 10 months ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help.

This is a divination question for which I step outside my role as psychotherapist and use the ancient Chinese book of changes with the use of 3 coins cast 6 times. I have used this method for 45 years, taught to me by a Taoist monk in France. It is more widely used then Tarot.

The results, in simple terms say that your husband is on a mission to bring order out of chaos, perhaps in his line of work. He wants to remain alert, steadfast, and true to his goals. He intends to be faithful and true to what needs to be done. (Hexagram 64).

However there will be the intervention of a woman that he will meet. The woman operates by lightly surrendering herself and thus can gain power over the man. The man has weak character and things that the woman is harmless but he can be can be negatively influenced by what he thinks may be a harmless dalliance.

The text (hexagram 44) actually says:

"The rise of the interior element is pictured here in the image of a bold girl who lightly surrenders herself and thus seizes power. This would not be possible if the strong and light-giving element has not in turn come halfway. The inferior thing seems so harmless and inviting that a man delights in it, it looks so small and weak that he imagines he may dally with it and come to no harm."

It also says:

"Of its own accord the female principle comes to meet the male. It is an unfavorable and dangerous situation, and we must understand and promptly prevent the possible consequences."

Perhaps you could arrange to take him to the airport.

I shall keep you in my prayers for success.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Will our marriage continue without her influences?

Dear Lela,

You must be stronger than her while appearing gentle and confident. You must not push him into her arms, but rather win him back with POSITIVE energy.

If you do that, her influence will wane and you will suceed.

Warm regards,

Elliott

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

How do I do that?

By trying to hide your anxiety and fear, OR by talking frankly with him and asking him to go to marriage and family therapy with you if you think that you can get him to go.

Show that your a strong but not mean.

If he know that you know, or if you can prove to him that you know (such as showing up at the airport and catching him with her), then you can have solid accusations and a basis from which to try to turn things around. He can't deny it if you know.

Try talking him into therapy with you. It is your best hope.

I shall continue to keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Could she turn out to be bad for him with her motives?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Could she turn out to be bad for him with her motives? Does she have his best interests at heart?

A secret meeting with another woman usually doesn't bring blessings to the man or his family. Meetings in secret mean something is hidden from someone. She may believe she has his best interests at heart, but they may exclude you.

Your intuition has warned you and that is why you are on alert. He is acting out of the ordinary, I presume, and that is why you wrote.

It is best to get this into the light first and then try to deal with it gently but firmly.

I wish you a very positive outcome.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Will we be able to work through this and keep our marriage intact?

"Times of adversity can lead to success if they befall the right man."

You will succeed if you do not let your spirit be broken. You must be strong within and sparing of words. You must stake your future on your will to overcome this. You will find your relationship unstable for awhile. Your husband may not even stay with you for awhile. You may be humiliated, but in the end all mistakes will be resolved. (Hexagram 47).

You will have to work on this for awhile but you will overcome it in the end, but only after much effort (Hexagram 18 - Work on What Has Been Spoiled).

I have answered several questions, and have caste the I Ching coins twice for you. I believe that you have gotten good answers.

Now it is up to you to begin the healing process.

Let me recommend this best of all relationship books to you:

Product Details

The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert... by Gottman, John

It is in your hands. I shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott

Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.