Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

If she does come back and she could be honest and treat me

If she does come back and she could be honest and treat me right while giving me what I need. Should I give her another chance? I didn't want to lose complete contact with her. I told her weeks ago we needed a break. Our relationship in the future would take a lot of effort in the future but if she was more stable I'd try to give it another shot but not before then.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I can see how you are still hoping this reality could truly significantly change for you. I do hope that happens too, but I want to remind you that while deep changes are possible, they take time and hard work, and when they are this serious, they sue to require professional psychological support. then "if" as you said,she comes back to you, and happens to be truly honest, respectful and supportive, then for sure it would be worthy to give her another chance. But just remind yourself that you need to base your decisions on reality, for you to take good care of yourself, otherwise you could easily get back into a codependent circle here you would allow this or other people to use, abuse, neglect or manipulate you.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I hope this clarifies and confirms feedback provided in my previous answers. Please feel free to reply as necessary and do not forget to rate responses. Thanks.