TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

There is someone in Gnana i have been chatting with by the

There is someone in Gnana i have been chatting with by the name of Edum xxxx  with email [email protected] and would like to know if her attentions are going to be to scam me she has not yet but something tells me it is going to happen the she is building up to it. So i would like to find out if she is legitamate.

Hello, I'd like to help you with your question.

It is very smart of you to be suspicious. Anytime you feel someone might not be legitimate, it is a good idea to check them out. While Just Answer cannot provide that service, I can help you with your suspicions regarding the relationship. Is that something you would like to continue with?

Kate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i would

Can you tell me a bit more about this relationship and what has made you feel suspicious of her?

Kate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that they are in Gnana the world capital of online scammers is realy makes me suspicious they have not scammed me yet but many lure you in then wait for the right moment to pull thier scam.

It sounds like there are a lot of factors already that point to this possibly being a scam. What you want to look for is the reason for the relationship, if they ask for money, if they seem "too nice" or the whole thing seems too good to be true. Many times these people will ask for small amounts of money and give you a story of how "stuck" they are. If you begin to see anything like that, you may want to end the relationship immediately.

Kate