Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist

so my girlfriend is great except for the fact that she want

so my girlfriend is great except for the fact that she want changes in me - facelift, better upper body, remodel of my house, dress better , sell my 2nd home - I have told her like myself the way I am - what do you think
Be yourself. You like yourself just as you are and that is great!! She also needs to accept you for who you are. IF she wants you to change all of these things, then maybe she isn't in love with you, but instead, who you COULD be. That isn't a good thing. You need to tell her that you don't want to change anything about yourself, this is who you are and if she doesn't accept that, she is being superficial. Her priorities are messed up and she doesn't understand true love.