llw26
llw26, Counselor
Experience:  LPC - September 2011. Counseling skills.

I have been engaged to my fiancee since February 2013 now it

Customer Question

I have been engaged to my fiancee since February 2013 now it is September 2013. I was with the girl on and off for about two three years and together officially for a year and a half before i popped the question. I am a family man and have been trying to get her to meet my parents and my family but she just cant seem to do it there is always a different reason why not, and because of this my family has been questioning weather i think this girl is the one for me. It is important for me to keep my family happy they are all i ever had and have given me a life i am more than great full for with that in mind i do not let them impact how i feel about her, rather I myself just don't feel the same anymore i don't feel the flame burning in me like it once did i have become very edgy with her very moody and get angry quickly and this all started happening after three months of engagement when she failed to meet my family. We still talk and we are still together these days i find myself questioning alot weather i want to be with her or not and alot of times i feel like i have to force myself to love her. I have never been through something like this and cannot seem to break the news to her about how i really feel because i am worried it would devastate her. I feel like I am worried more about everyone else s happiness than mine and i only get mad yell and get worried it and repeat every week. Would do you recommend I do.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  llw26 replied 10 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Expert:  llw26 replied 10 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Because your telling me everything I jave already tried those are common sense answers I need a different approach other than the first logical one.

Expert:  llw26 replied 10 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Expert:  llw26 replied 10 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!