Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

I am in love with a girl, and there is no doubt she loves and

I am in love with a girl, and there is no doubt she loves and cares for me. I have never felt this way for any one before. I am 39 and I never thought I would feel like this. I am crazy about her, its intense. She is perfect. We have known each other for 2 years now. Why does she feel so right to me? Why am I on my knees for her. I am crazy in love. How does this happen, to such a high level. I never thought this would happen to me, its so real. It drives me up the wall, this kind of love is insane.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

You are most fortunate. This wonderful feeling of being head over heels in love is quite remarkable and can strike a person who is quite young, or one getting way up in years.

Hold on to this girl an hold on to the feeling as long as you can. Never do or say anything that can hurt this feeling.

Yes, it is insane, but I am sure that you enjoy and relish this feeling.

My heartfelt congratulations to the both of you.

I shall keep you both in my prayers. This this love continue throughout your lives. Amen.

Warm regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would do any thing for her. She is so beautiful, and neither one of us is well off. The level of care she shows me is well beyond expectations. I have been in a few relationships, all that was lacking that certain some thing. I never knew what I was looking for, and then it came along and every thing added up.

That has happened to me. It is a treasure and you are surely blessed. This is the way true love happens. It comes when you least expect it, with the power of a tsunami..

Honor each other forever.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She has made me realise my worth, being a push over all my life but that does not mean I trusted any one. I trust her with my feelings. She really cares and looks out for me. I never thought it possible that some one like her would come along. The world felt so harsh to me with out proper values or the right intentions. But there is a light for me now. Its hard to explain my position on the matter with any one. She saved me. We saved each other. I thank god for bringing us together. It was meant to be.

It is so wonderful to hear your experiences and the positive impact of love on your life.
You are so fortunate and I hope that I have helped by being here to listen to your joyful story and to affirm that this is a wonderful and positive experience, almost like a religious breakthrough, because you know that God brought you two together in a miraculous way.

May you both continue to receive this joyful blessings.

I hope that I have helped you. Please let me know

Warm regards,