Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
15718554

Dr Page,can you please continue helping me?I will try to cut

Customer Question

Dr Page,can you please continue helping me?I will try to cut ties with him,just be patient with me Thank you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 3 years ago.
It does not matter to me if you cut ties with him if this is not what you want. You have asked over and over for the past month if he is changing and if he will change, which says to me that you want him to change and you want to get back with him. Your actions say the same. My opinion on it is not as important as what you want to do. You ask me if you are doing the right thing, there is no right thing. There is only what you want to do and what you feel safe and comfortable doing. I am not certain I can help you any further given the history of our conversations and honestly am interested myself if someone else can give you a different perpective than I have been able to. I would love to hear another expert give his or her advice to you because I have expressed to you in many ways and times how to handle the situation. I don't think I have any new information for you regardless of the future events. Please allow for a second opinion for both of our sake, as I feel it may help you understand what is best for you to do.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I’m Josie a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from an other one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator