Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

PSYCHIC -- Is there any hope for me and my husband

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 1 year ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help. I use the oldest method of divination from the Chinese Taoist tradition called the I Ching, which I learned abroad and have studied and used for 45 years.

Your reading shows that you do have hope and will, in fact have success. You must gather together as a family and follow the leadership of your family teachings, religion, and family elders, and use the strength of the family spiritual life.

You need spiritual forces of religion and also a leader who could be a family elder or could even be a learned sage or counselor. You must do great things to make this work and you must use all of your wisdom to meet unforseen circumstances.

Attach yourself to the leader, and stay the course with sincerity. If you do this then with the help of the leader you will know joy and laughter again. This is the right course and you must stick with it.

Your husband may go with you to the leader (could be family leader, priest, or therapist) only because of the leader's position but he may not have confidence in him The only means of dealing with him then s to gain his confidence through steadfastness and intenisfied, unswerving devotion to duty. This will banish secret mistrust that he may have.

If you do you will achieve supreme success. But you will have difficulty in the beginning and yiou will need to persevere and to get people to help you

Your task is to bring order out of chaos, with leadership, strong values, and a great deal of perseverance.

I wish you great success and perseverance and shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry after my fight with my husband tonite I can honesty say that he and I will probably never see our way back to each other

Dear friend,

Please do not give up. Take a few steps backwards, try to undo some of the things you both said, and try to seek help from a family member, priest, minister, or marriage and family therapist.

If you believe that you are done then you will stop the healing process in its tracks. Where these is life there is hope. If you really believe what you just said in you reply, then it will come true.

However, if you want to, then you can make it happen. It IS in the realm of possibility. You will find it hard at first but you must make this your goal if you want to succeed and you will succeed.

I urge you to reconsider and try a gentler approach, with the help of an intermediary, as I suggested above, because that is what it will take.

My prayers are with you.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have been being positive but I will tell you he makes it very very hard. HE LOVES HIM MONEY MORE THAN ME HE ALWAYS HAS

If money is his god, then he will be hard to turn around. The potential is there to save this, but it will be a hard fight and he may never change.

May God protect you and give you true happiness in a relationship: if not this one, than another one in which you come first, second, and third.

Warm regards,

Elliott
I see that my kindness and good answer didn't please you. I do hope giving me negative rating on my record makes you feel better about yourself and I shall continue to keep you in my prayers.

You are welcome to give me another negative (I'm turning the other cheek).

May God bless and heal you.

Elliott
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Well thank you for turning your cheek but how would I be please when you really didnt know. First you said yes then you said that if not in this one the next one.

I stand by my original answer but that states that you must use positive force and get help. If you dont do that then you will not succeed.

Best of luck to you.

Elliott
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have been positive ............ but how long do you stay that way and get verbal abuse at the same time AND YES MONEY IS HE FIRST LOVE

This can only be healed by both of you. You cannot fix this without his commitment as well. The object was for both of you to work this out. If he is not intersted in changing or healing the rift between you, you cannot do it yourself. I did not wish to imply that you will have success if you worked on it yourself. If he won't cooperate then there is a time to leave, and if you have given your best effort over and over to know avail, then now may be the time to quit.

I wish you the strength to do what needs to be done and if it is now then move forward with your life and end the abuse.

Blessings,

Elliorr
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have been alone for so long asking begging and crying for help from him from my family with my mom.and really have gotten none but when I found out when his mom found out she was dying BUT YET IT STILL WAS NOT ENOUGH. I did file for a divorce but not because I wanted it but because for at least three to four years he has been saying our marriage is a joke and that we should get a divorce. I have been taking care of my mom. I would come home cook him supper and get his lunch for the next day. Then go to mom's and do the same thing. But when done be fixing her house. I would spend the night. Well that was not good so I ended up staying at moms then driving home and getting here around 1 am and get up and do it all again. It was like he was jealous of my mom, HE kept telling me to shame my family into helping. I could not get him to help me so how was i going to make them hep me. There is so much more

Oh my God. That is so cruel. How did you manage to keep this up for so long? You have been amazingly faithful to your husband and to your mother, and have suffered so much.

It is not worth wasting another word arguing with this man who doesn't realize what a fine woman he had married, and doesn't deserve anything more than the best attorney you can get pointing his biggest guns at him.

He is probably a narcissist and WAS jealous of your mother and enjoys controlling others, especially you, and has no empathy or no ability to feel the emotional pain and suffering of others, any more than a blind man could see his own hands.

I wish you great success and urge you to divorce and move forward to start the next chapter of your life.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My head says divorce my heart says stay with him. How can that be???? How can I still deeply love him. My heart is so broken

Dear Wanda,

Your head says divorce because rationally nothing else makes sense.

However your heart feels as if it will break and you want to know how this can be?

There is a phenomenon in psychology called traumatic bonding which concerns strong emotional ties between two people in a situation where one of the persons intermittently threatens, beats, abuses, hurts, harasses, or intimidates the other. This is a form of what is called the Stockholm syndrome where a hostage develops strong ties for the person who has taken her or him prisoner.

In traumatic bonding, this bonding takes place as your response to being a victim. You identify with your aggressor in a sense that when you believe in the same values as the aggressor (that he can mistreat you but you still love him), then he is no longer a threat to you.

I hope that this helps. You are a victim and must protect yourself and do what is right, what you know you have to do.

I shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regard

Elliott
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you I guess. Really never thought of myself as a victim. But in a way I guess your right. Need to think long and hard about what your saying

Dear Wanda,

Thank you for listening.

I would be most grateful if you would take off the "Poor Service" rating you gave me simply by giving me positive feedback.

Hopefully I have demonstrated that I care and have given you some answers that may help you and move you forward in your life.

Blessings,

Elliott
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am having a heck of a time to understand how I can love this man as much as do and yet file for a divorce. I know he has caused me grate pain but I by filing for divorce have caused him pain too. Yes my grandmother died and he was not there for me not did he even go to her funeral and she loved him so. Yes, one month later lost my daughter in a stillbirth. He did not want her as he told me this himself. He really was not there for me in this either. And the spring his ex father in law died and he went to that even got me to go with him but yet he could not go to my grandmothers. Then about a year later or so my step father died and my mother needed me so I traveled from my home in Dixfield to hers in Farmington, which is about 45 mins away every day. Then a year later she moved into my brothers. When my brother moved to Florida she moved back home and for the last 2/3 yrs I been taking care of her. I first pretty much stayed here with her.I would go home after work cook my husband supper get his lunch ready and then come to moms get her supper and eat a little with her. I would then also have to work on her house. AS MY STEP DAD NEVER DID ANYTHING OR FINISHED ANYTHING HE STARTED. So I have been learning how to do well be a gy lets say to work on her house and I HATE IT. Then my husband got upset that I was not coming home much so I would still go home cook for him and cook for mom but then travel back to Dixfield and would arrive home around 1 am get up and start over every day. There where times in between that he would end up having a tv dinner. Then I ended up not coming to my moms as much but calling every day two time to make sure she took her pills. And he would get his suppers and eat wtih me the whole time me feeling extremely guilty that I was not with mom. and vesa versa. So I would end up going to her house on Saturdays and try to do all her business and shopping stuff then on Sunday I would clean and do for my house but Greg did not like that because he wanted me to do stuff with him on Sat not mom. Because he wanted to ski on Sundays.

They are both kinda crotchedy but my mother has reason to she is loosing her eye sight and has had an extremely hard life. Greg on the other hand has not he came from money and has no reason to be so crabby . During this time he had said many many many times that OUR MARRIAGE IS A JOKE AND WE SHOULD GET A DIVORCE SO AFTER HEARING IT FOR AT LEAST TWO TO THREE YEARS OF HIM DOING THIS I DID IT. AND NOW I AM HEART BROKEN

Dear friend,

You must decide if you want to stay with a man who gives you no support, treats you with contempt, has no empathy for your pain, and calls your marriage a joke.

If you are willing to settle for that because you are afraid to let go because you feel so bonded to him, then now is not the time to leave him.

As this continues, you may decide to move on.

I have been kind and patient with you and all you have done so far is put a black mark on my record. That has not stopped me from helping you or treating you with care and compassion, and would very much appreciate some positive feedback to take away the black mark.

You certainly would like your husband to reward your kindness by being kind to you in return. Experts on JustAnswer excect the same. I see you have another PSYCHIC question about your mom leaving.

It would be good to get your self straight with those who come to your aid.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.