Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist

If my wife had with another man and they used a latex

If my wife had sex with another man and they used a latex condom which I'm allergic to, And she comes home and has sex with me before taking a shower could I have an allergic reaction on my penis because of the latex?
It is possible, but not likely. The female body is very efficient at flushing itself out naturally. She may have a small amount of residue left, but I would say that is a rare situation. If she is having another kind of issue as far as a minor yeast infection or something, that can also cause a reaction on your penis. There are many reasons you could be having a reaction, try not to jump to conclusions of the worst type. I don't think that your suspicions are correct based on just this information. I would first look for another cause and see if she might be having another type of feminine problem first.