Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology helping with relationships
50444359

Hi I have a question its very important for my culture to

Customer Question

Hi
I have a question it's very important for my culture to be Virgin to get married but once 4 years ago I was daring someone who left me because his family didn't like me but it was too late for me to stop from happening because it had already happened between us, now after four years I'm engaged to some one my family liked for me he is a very nice boy really nice and I really love him lots. My question is that will he find out that I'm not Virgin when I was with my ex I have done it few times then after that we broke up,snd since then I wasn't active it's been long time. Help me please what to do I have to I can't tell the truth otherwise my family will be really upset snd they might disown me snd he will break up if h finds out. I can't lose him because I have really fall in love with him..
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks so much for the reply you are so right it's been nights that I haven't sleep. So stressed. He was my first boyfriend but now it's been 3 years we broke up and since then never dated anyone or been with anyone. This is just a stressful situation because I can't tell the truth I just think sometimes life sucks being a different culture living in a country like this. I just hope he understands me and doesn't leave me. I can't tell anyone or about this really my parents will be really hurt and I can't lose them and this guy my faince is the sweetest person I have ever met in my life and if anything god forbidden happens i will for sure die I don't know what kind of story to tell him. Can you come up with something That I can always keep in mind and tell him about it. Please

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks so much. You think not being active for 3 years will make any difference ???

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh my goodness I feel like my life is so complicated I regret for doing evetyping jn my past I wish I didn't have :(:( I just there are many guys out there that they play with girls and leave them the funny is that m ex was From same culture he did that to me. He left me with no options but. now that I love someone truly from my heart want to spend the rest of my life with cant tell him the truth because I don't want to lose him at all. This love is just so crazy and I'm crazy in love with him. I wish I didn't have to lie to him about it . But my culture religion stops me from telling him the truth I wish god forgives my mistakes snd make everything perfect any other suggestions I'm ready to take it thanks so much

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks so much it was really nice to chat with you and you are right. Sometimes it's better to keep secret then saying the truth I'm pretty sure god understands that. I was 18 years old when I first started dating him but for first 3 years we had no physical relationship after it was the almost start of the fourth year when everything happened snd after that everything fall apart he broke up until the I feel like he only used me for that once it happend he left me :( but i Irish it didn't have happened. Thanks for all the answers

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was searching online I came across a cosmatic surgeons who had mentioned something about hymonplasty. I read all the details there about it. Have you heard about this kind of procedure before you think it works is it safe if you have any idea let me know please ??
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I don't want to risk it either I was his wondering about it. Thanks for all ur help you are really helpful:) I feel so much better after discussing everything. With you I just everything goes well later too thanks so muc
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!