Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

men will no longer wait until marriage for sex. how long can

men will no longer wait until marriage for sex. how long can you make a man wait these days before sex
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

Some men will wait. You are not looking in the right places or not finding any man who will respect you.

If they give you a choice of either having sex with them or breaking up, then you have to stick to your principles.

If a man truly loves you, and has religious faith, then he will also want to wait. If he is no longer a virgin, but truly loves and respects you, then he will honor you and wait until you are married.

If you want a place where you might meet such a man, I recommend the following dating site:

I shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,