Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

The other thing he is doing is defending a girl co worker.

The other thing he is doing is defending a girl co worker. She is a trouble maker with everyone. I want her gone . He defends her . I asked if he has feelings for her. No one likes her at work. She comes and goes as she pleases. He never answers me. I want her gone and so does the co workers. Do I have a right to ask this and try to make peace and harmony in the shop he owns the shop.
.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear Irene,

You have revealed a lot more about your husband's character and personality. It seems that there is more than one woman that he has allowed and even encouraged to come between you and him.

If you are also in the shop then it makes it very difficult to be there.

His behavior must be humiliating for you. He acts as if this woman is his mistress and can do whatever she likes. This may very well be the case.

You are his wife and you have a right to ask that he doesn't humiliate you in the shop or at home.

It seems that he does not treat you with respect. You may not be in a position to leave him, but he certainly is not acting like your loving and supportive huband.

He has already shown himself to be unfair, but you certainly have a right to ask to be respected, but you might not get anywhere with him. He doesn't sound to be very accommodating.

I wish you great success and shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can I show him what you said. Would it start more problems. I want to thank you I feel like I am not crazy. You made my day no matter the out come
Dear Irene,

Thank you for your generous rating.

Of course you can show him what I wrote, based on what you told me, which I believe to be accurate.

However, if it does you no good and only brings you further problems, then it is not worth doing.

He will probably say that you told me lies or twisted the truth, and he will be in denial and then hold THIS against you as well.

You must consider that. He does not seem to be a fair or supportive person, and doesn't seem to care about your feelings.

If you think it will help your cause, then by all means show him, but otherwise, just let it give you some self-satisfaction and find other ways of dealing with him.

Is your marriage secure? It doens't seem that way, but your assessment is the important one.

Warm regards,

Elliott