Kate McCoy
Kate McCoy, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I have been married for 17 years. My husband early this year

Customer Question

I have been married for 17 years. My husband early this year experienced a serious health issue. I have been by his side. I started to notice changes I really didn't pay attention but he used to always leave his cell phone out and all of a sudden it was never anywhere in sight. When we were out and I didn't have my phone, I would ask if I could look at the weather forecast. Recently he was in the hospital and he was texting with someone. He started to get dizzy so me and the nurse were by his bedside. His phone was about to drop and I grabbed it to keep it from hitting the floor. He violently jerked the phone away from me. I tried not to think of this and instead worry about his health. After he recovered it really started to bother me. I looked at our phone records and saw for months he has been speaking to one of our female friends who is married to one of ouf close friends. He states the reason they talked to much was because she told him her husband had been beating her and another man had recently made a pass to her. My husband says he was trying to help her. There were very long phone conversations between them for 4 months. During several of the phone conversations I had called and he did not accept my call. I don't know what to do, I love him soo much but I feel like I am being lied to. We have 3 wonderful children and I don't want our family to change.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Kate McCoy replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Expert:  Kate McCoy replied 1 year ago.
I hope my answer was helpful to you. If you have any more questions, please let me know.

Kate

May I please request that if you find the service I provided helpful at all that you rate me with three or above? Your rating is the only way I am reimbursed for my answer. Thank you so much!