Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
57081136

I have an old friend in Paris, France. His name isXXXXX

Customer Question

I have an old friend in Paris, France. His name isXXXXX He is probably between 60 and 75 years old. He used to be a teacher. I have lost his Address and Telephone number and Email. Could you get me any one of those three items?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 1 year ago.

Dear Debra :

Thank you for your question.

Dear Debra :

What you ant to do first is type in on a search engine his name Jean Marie Pouchin. This will give you a list of of that name.

Dear Debra :

When I typed it in myself of Google search it came up.

Dear Debra :

I found this when I did the search

Jean-Marie Pouchin - France | LinkedIn

Dear Debra :

LinkedIn is a social networking site for people in professional occupations.

Customer : I I am not sure if I am a registered user Of LinkedIn. I will look into this in the next 15 minutes And let you know thank you
Dear Debra :

You welcome. I see on linkedin that they look like they might offer a 30 day trial period for free.

Dear Debra :

I am going to do another search to see if I can find anything else for you.

Dear Debra :

I also found this: http://www.yatedo.com/p/Jean-Marie+Pouchin/normal/d25b54e41e4403bc721b92fdc01555b4

Dear Debra :

and this as well. http://www.mesearcher.com/persoon/Jean-Marie+Pouchin.html

Dear Debra :

The first link I just gave you has a picture so you can make sure it is him. the yatedo site.

Customer : Apparently I am a registered user. However I am not sure that The J .M. P. located Is the one I am looking for.
Dear Debra :

Ok, do you have any more information that will help narrow the search.

Dear Debra :

Since you are a registered user you could write a quick message to J.M.P. asking him if it is him. I am sure he will answer and if it is not him then we can keep searching.

Dear Debra :

If you can remember where he last worked that might help in finding him as well.

Customer :

Something is wrong with the site. I can only see two lines of your answer at a time. What do you suggest?

Dear Debra :

Let me recopy everything we I wrote for you.

Dear Debra :

4:46 remaining on lock! Relock Unlock
Report Technical Error -- Report Question -- "Best Of" JA Customer Service/Refunds Duplicate Question Miscategorized Open Question Personal Info Send to Category Mod Suicidal Customer Under 13 Underpriced Question
Asked Today at 6:51 - Awaiting Expert Reply
Customer:
I have an old friend in Paris, France. His name is Jean Marie Pouchin. He is probably between 60 and 75 years old. He used to be a teacher. I have lost his Address and Telephone number and Email. Could you get me any one of those three items?
Sent to Relationship Experts Today at 6:51

DISCLAIMER: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc.), and do not establish a professional-client relationship. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. To see what credentials have been verified by a third-party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. The site is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals.

offline
Total Questions: 169
164 Positive Ratings / 169 Answered
Account Status: Active
Member Since: 11/13/2009
Last Visit: 9/6/2013
Location: United States
Dear Debra says:
8:42 AM

Thank you for your question.

8:43 AM

8:44 AM

8:45 AM

I found this when I did the search

Jean-Marie Pouchin - France | LinkedIn

8:47 AM

Customer says:
8:49 AM
I I am not sure if I am a registered user Of LinkedIn. I will look into this in the next 15 minutes And let you know thank you
Dear Debra says:
8:51 AM

8:51 AM

8:55 AM

8:55 AM

8:56 AM

Customer says:
9:19 AM
Apparently I am a registered user. However I am not sure that The J .M. P. located Is the one I am looking for.
Dear Debra says:
9:23 AM

9:27 AM

9:33 AM

Customer says:
10:19 AM

Dear Debra says:
7:48 PM

Customer :

Thank you for the additional two links. However, they do come up with the same guy. BUT the good news is that the second link gives me a list of several Pouchins. If I can get their email, I will contact them all. There just can't be that many Pouchins in France.

Dear Debra :

On the second link you just have to click on th name and it brings you right to all there address. Just click on the name and the links to their site come up, this way you can e-mail all the address to see if you can find the right person. Thank you again for your question. If you need anymore help I am here to answer.

Customer :

Again, I can barely see our conversation. It is only showing me one line at a time

Dear Debra :

Ok, let me copy it again for you.

Dear Debra :
Customer says:
6:55 AM

Dear Debra says:
6:47 PM

Customer :

Thank you. Your response still is reading one line at a time.

Dear Debra :

Let me try it again. On the second link you just have to click on th name and it brings you right to all there address. Just click on the name and the links to their site come up, this way you can e-mail all the address to see if you can find the right person. Thank you again for your question. If you need anymore help I am here to answer.