Cher
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor

for Pyschic GuidanceMy husband and I are having problems.

for Pyschic Guidance
My husband and I are having problems. His name is XXXXX XXXXX is still here at home but things are distant. Can you tell me if we will be able to work things out and stay together?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 10 months ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help you. I am a licensed psychotherapist and am qualified to discuss your situation on those terms, involving the dynamics of your relationship.

However, I have been a student and user of the ancient Chinese method of divination to get psychic guidance, called the I Ching or Book of Changes. This method has been used to guide the great country of China for thousands of years and is still widely used today. It is the oldest and most widely used method.

I have used it since 1968 with great success. It uses coins or yarrow sticks which are interpreted throught he book. I shall cast the coins now to answer your question and transmit the advice below.

Tthere are 64 hexagrams that can change in multiple ways. I will not explain the details of how it works but just the results.

I have cast hexagram number 36, called in Chinese, Ming I or in English, Darkening of the Light. This is your current situation. Here a man in a position of authority (Rickie) brings harm to you.

You must not let yourself be swept along by unfavorable circumsances but you must be steadfast and maintain your inner light, while at the same time, on the outside be yielding and and accommodating. You must hide your inner light while still being strong and persevering. You must let many things that he does pass without being fooled by him. Do not show yourself as being all-knowing, even if you know you are right.

You are at a disadvantage and in a sense very wounded. You must persevere and try with all your strength to save Rickie from his dark side without thinking of yourself. This is what you MUST do and it will bring you good fortune in the end.

The change that will occur is very favorable. It is hexagram #11 (T'ai in Chinese or Peace, in English).

Here the coins show that you will finally achieve peace in February or March, where the forces of nature prepare for a new spring. You will have peace and find harmony in your relationship. All feuds will end. You will have good fortune and success. This will be a time when heaven and earth are in contact and combine their influences, producing a time of universal flowering and prosperity,

This is a very favorable prediction, and you must be strong but yielding.

May Heaven protect you.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hi again, Tina and thanks for your question.

A Moderator asked me to take a look at your question. I am a Psychic Guidance expert and had spoken with you recently, where I did a reading for you.

I believe, even though things have been distant with Rickie at home, you both need to open up and discuss the factors that are causing this distance, then the path will be cleared for you to continue on with your marriage and enjoy a happy life and loving relationship. I have done a psychic reading for you and in addition, a Tarot reading and I have drawn the Tower card, which shows the foundation of a building crumbling; however, this is not a negative card in your case, because it also indicates the opportunity for rebuilding that foundation and a new beginning for your relationship/marriage.

If you and Rickie find a way to communicate effectively and pinpoint the obstacles being created in your marriage, you will be able to work them out with each of you giving a little, towards an agreeable compromise. It would be helpful if you could see a Marriage Counselor or Therapist, who can facilitate this method for you.

I feel you will remain together if you can communicate better and understand each other better. He needs to let go of some past incidents and move on with you with a clean slate.

I wish you everything you wish for yourself--love and happiness!

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply'-- direct your reply to me, 'Cher'-- and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Unfortunately he does hold on to things in the past and he doesn't want to try people make mistakes and we try to get past that we are not kids anymore and we're not just shacking up we made vows and that should mean enough to try. And he's too stubborn to go to marriage counseling
Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.
Hi again, Tina and thanks for your reply.

Also, thanks for your patience, as I was just notified of your response.

You're right; it is unfortunate that he holds onto things from the past and can't let go and is not willing to try to change in that way. I know how frustrating this is for you Your vows do bind you and he needs to be made to see this, if the marriage is to continue. If he is too stubborn to go to marriage counseling, then I suggest you start seeing a counselor yourself and try to find ways to help yourself and then help him, to save your marriage. Many men are too 'proud' to go to marriage counseling; it's like admitting 'failure', which is not the case at all. If you can see a counselor/therapist on your own, it will be helpful.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply' and beginning your post with "For Cher". Thanks!

If you found my answer helpful please take a moment to rate positively, otherwise, don't rate yet and simply 'Reply'. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience: Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor