Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

Should I apologize to my ex?

Should I apologize to my ex?
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help.

If you have done something wrong, then you should apologize. You will be blessed and will be looked upon as a bigger person.

If apologizing when you are not wrong will help you out and bring closure to an issue that affects your loved ones, then apologize in order to keep the peace or restore harmony.

All problems have two sides and your ex may need to apologize as well, but that is up to him/her.

You will receive blessings and benefits if you apolize. Even if it is not accepted, you will have shown yourself as a superior person;.

I wish you courage and wisdom, and I shall keep you in my prayers for strength and success.

Warm regards,

Thanky you so much. May God bless you.