Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist

My friend made a toast to my husband. I have been over you

My friend made a toast to my husband. I have been over you I have been under you
and heres to you. As she said this she put her wine glass above his and then below.
What does this mean. I ask and got NO response.
Hello. Wine toasts have a long tradition in any culture. I'm not sure if you are asking the meaning of the toast in general and as far as what meaning it has as it relates to culture, or if you want to know what it means on a personal level and why someone would say something like that to your husband, and if it has any type of sexual context. If you could clarify that, I can give you a much better answer.
I would also need to know if this friend of yours has any type of history with your husband on any level as far as work and personal. Also, where was this toast taking place? How formal of an event was it? Understanding these details would provide me with more information to base my answer on.