Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

will i ever get married again

Customer Question

will i ever get married again
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 1 year ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I am a mental health professional but have been using the Chinese method of divination, called the I Ching, using coins and yarrow stick since 1968 and find this the best method. It has been in use for thousands of years.

Asking your question, will you ever get married again, the coins stated the following:

Now is a good time for you for it is a time for abundance for you. Do not be sad but shine like the sun at midday.

You must settle any divorce settlements if you have not done so. You must stop being stubborn and concentrating on material things. When you learn your lesson well, you will marry, but in three years, not now.

You must cultivate your bright side and care for what is most important in your life and you will achieve remarkable success.

This means that you will remarry as you refine yourself. You will eventually meet someone and be married after 3 years.

May God bledss you and give you great success.

(Technical notes for I Ching: Original Hexagram was 55 Abundance (Fullness) with changing line in the sixth place; change was to Hexagram 30 The Clinging (Fire).

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Elliott,thanks for the answer,how ever the guy i married in 3 years do i know him now,can u please decribe him to me

Dear XXXXXy,

I cast another hexagram for this next question and it fell on 5. Waiting/Nourishment and says that you must wait and persevere with great joy, and that you have to cross the great waters (which could mean physically or spiritually or mentally).

The one you will find will be joyous and of good chear and will eat and drink heartily..

It also tells you that over this time three uninvited guests will arrive. If you honor and welcome them it will bring good fortune to you.

The changing line at the top turns this hexagram to #9.The Taming Power of the Small.

What is means is that during this time of waiting, and it will be like a drought (no man) you will succeed best by improving yourself by doing many small things for improvement which in the end will give you what it takes to reach your goal.

I hope that the Great Spirit travels with you as you prepare yourself for a positive outlook, and an attitude of gentleness.

Warm regards,

Elliott

Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.