TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

"Kate" McCoy i guess i should take advantage of my free

"Kate" McCoy

i guess i should take advantage of my free trial while it lasts. Is there anything more that you can tell me about her email? does this seem like someone that is open to reconciliation?
It seems that she still is open to talking to you which is a good sign. She did state that she is ok to talk to you anytime. That usually means the person still wants to be connected to you. Also, she expressed her feelings (hurt) over what happened. That also leaves a door open to address what she feels. If you both are able to remain in contact and keep the communication going, then you can eventually approach the main issue and work it out.

Just to let you know I need to sign off for the night. If you respond, I will answer as soon as I can tomorrow.

I hope this answered your question. Let me know if you have any follow up questions to my answer.

Please don't forget to rate my answer as OK or higher so I am credited for my work. Thanks so much!