Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach

A man I care about told me that its enough to say that Ive

A man I care about told me that it's enough to say that I've upset his world in a good way? He also said he adores me, he wants me, he wants to give himself to me, he wants to play and share stories with me. I just need a deeper understanding / interpretation of this explanation. Thanks.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello, I am Rafael. Thanks for asking your question - I'm here to support you. (Information posted here is not private or confidential but public).

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Could you tell me more about your relationship with this person and the context that led him to tell you these words?

Customer: We met 7 months ago through a friend. Immediately we made a connection on a mental level. We're both professionals and work very hard in our fields. There has been a close intimacy but no intercourse yet. I know that he's interested but coy / playful too. I enjoy that same playfulness and really want to engage more with this person but don't want to get hurt.
Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I see. Then everything seems to be working fine so far.

Customer: Yes it is.
Rafael M.T.Therapist :

His words could show how much you ave impacted him and his life, not necessarily making it easier but better for sure

Customer: So that's a good thing. Do I go with my gut and proceed or remain friends before the next layer?
Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I think it is always good to trust your intuition as long as you know how well or not it works for you, and at the same time never to push, but take one step at a rime, to promote open dialogue, to explore together, so for both of you to feel comfortable with the way you literally shape this relationship together.

Customer: Agreed!
Rafael M.T.Therapist :