Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

I dont know if this is a relationship question. I am a feminine

Customer Question

I dont know if this is a relationship question. I am a feminine submissive man who likes to wear womens clothing occasionally. I live near conservative parents. I just want to feel accepted and loved. I am not really into the gay scene, I just feel more comfortable around women. What should I do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 3 years ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help.

If this is what makes you feel comfortable and gives you satisfaction, then discreetly do what you do but be absolutely certain that you stay discreet and not make your preferences a source of family tension or dissent.

There are 47 meetup groups of cross-dressers and transvestites the meet in 38 US cities with almost 30,000 members or interested parties.

You can find them at

You can expand your interests in this manner.

I wish you great success and happiness.

Warm regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I want a womans response to it
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding a second professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can wait, I am just want it to be a woman answering it

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yep I can wait as long as it is still free

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you. There is no additional charge for another answer to this question.

We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!