Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

"Elliot", What would be too pushy when I comes to communication

"Elliot", What would be too pushy when I comes to communication with this guy I went to coffee with. I dropped him a line yesterday, he asked back later saying sorry he was at work, we chatted for a bit then he had to run to get supper with his brother.
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

That sounds like normal activity for a busy working man.

Try again and just contact to chat. If he is interested in going out with you again he will surely suggest it, because you have shown interest in him.

Try once more and that will put the ball in his court. If he picks it up then the game continues; if not then you will probably have to move on.

I wish you great success and shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
Thank you. XXXXX bless you..

Elliott
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Should I wait for him to ask for a second date, he did message me back, right away.

Why wait? It only continues your uncertainty. Write a nice not back to him and ask him if he'd like to get together soon. If he has any interest he will jump at the chance and give you some kind of positive response.

If not, he will find an excuse or will just ignore you. Now is the best time.

Warm regards,

Elliott
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Thank you once again. Enjoy your weekend. I shall keep you in my prayers for success.

Elliott