Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

When for coffee with this guy I like, he said afterword, that

When for coffee with this guy I like, he said afterword, that he had fun, and we should see about maybe gaming sometime, now long should I wait for contact. Or should I contact?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am sorry but I cannot answer your question, it seems you have a subscription and it does not allow you to use this service again for the present month. I will refer it to a moderator for him-her to contact you about it. Sorry fr the inconvenience.

I am a moderator for this topic. I apologize for the confusion, but your question is covered by your subscription plan and I have reopened it for you. Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Angela
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help.

This man has given you very positive feedback and made a tentative offer of a future date to go gaming. The ball is in your court now and you are best advised to bet back with him as soon as possible and thank him for his suggestion that you go gaming. You might even have a suggested time and place or try to establish one then and there.

If you wait too long it will be a missed opportunity and he will think that you are not interested and move on.

Strike while the iron is hot. THIS one is hot.

I wish you great success.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So should i message him of Skype tonight or wait till tomorrow?

Dear friend,

Right now it is just after 9:00 PM CDST or 7 on the west coast. Too late for eastern time but othrwise it is a good time now when he is relaxed and not getting into his work day. The late evening is the best time.

You have nothing to lose and lots to gain.

Best of luck.

Elliott Smile
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
Thank you and God bless!