Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

How can I keep an eye on my husband while Im at work?

How can I keep an eye on my husband while I'm at work?
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

You have not mention WHY you want to watch you husband while you are at work. and then asking him questions and then changing the subject.

If you wish to elaborate you may. If you just want the best solution to simply watch him then I would suggest getting a spy camera to record him.

The very best one for the money is in the form of a little clock radio and will record and store video and sound for up to a month and will be un-detectable by him.. It will even work in the dark and has its own 2" screen and great sound, and the images can later be transferred and stored on your computer.

Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Camera-Hidden-Continuous-battery/dp/B00ATNL9AS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376742198&sr=8-1&keywords=spy+camera

Copy and paste that link into your browser.

I wish you great success.

Warm regards

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC